Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

46 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I like the bit where random strangers go rifling through the ladies knicker drawers. Normal dinner party behaviour.

Back in the noughties, I had recently started seeing a lassie and she wanted to re-enact the TV programme Room Raiders by going through my bedroom drawers. She also wanted to read all of my writing pads (I used to be quite the wannabe writer). I told her to f**k off.

18 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Back in the noughties, I had recently started seeing a lassie and she wanted to re-enact the TV programme Room Raiders by going through my bedroom drawers. She also wanted to read all of my writing pads (I used to be quite the wannabe writer). I told her to f**k off.

I would've let her carry out as much re-enacting as she wanted then told her the latter.

Bookmark this. A huge chance missed that you'll look back on in later years and literally kick yourself over.

Season 3 Wtf GIF by The Simpsons

34 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Folk who use a cash machine and give those waiting behind them  the distinct impression that they've never seen a cash machine before. Hurry the fk up!

Checking the balance on 5 different cards and not withdrawing f**k all.

Get with the times and get mobile banking wankers.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Absolute red flag possessive female behaviour disguised as 'oh it's just a bit of fun' . Guarantee it was a way for her to try and find some way of linking you to another female. 

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Checking the balance on 5 different cards and not withdrawing f**k all.

Get with the times and get mobile banking wankers.

See also ATMs that keep asking you if you want to check your balance, despite you initially rejecting all the options that include "Check Balance", and continuing to do so at every stage.

I can almost feel some sympathy for the folk who eventually give in

12 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

Absolute red flag possessive female behaviour disguised as 'oh it's just a bit of fun' . Guarantee it was a way for her to try and find some way of linking you to another female. 

I wouldn't allow anyone to go through my stuff and read my writings. That's an invasion of my privacy and is monumentally disrespectful. 

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

See also ATMs that keep asking you if you want to check your balance, despite you initially rejecting all the options that include "Check Balance", and continuing to do so at every stage.

Co-Op. 

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

ATMs that charge you a fee for withdrawing cash.

I'd literally use more in petrol to find one that was free to use.

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

1 hour ago, JamesP_81 said:

In the marvellous period that I had between wives in the early ‘10s my then girlfriend, who I had been seeing for some months, was a bit of a whizz at interior design. 

‘What’s that? You want to redecorate the bedroom? Aye, you bash on babes’.

Her finding a bra that was completely not her size (and from a much slimmer model) down the back of a chester drawers caused much hilarity. 

2 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

In the marvellous period that I had between wives in the early ‘10s my then girlfriend, who I had been seeing for some months, was a bit of a whizz at interior design. 

Her finding a bra that was completely not her size (and from a much slimmer model) down the back of a chester drawers caused much hilarity. 

When i first got together with the wife, she found a couple of hair bands in my bedroom belonging to an ex of mine. It happens.

Also...chester drawers?

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

Mrs P one time found an earring that wasn't hers in the largest of the set of 3 cases we had . Confronted me as I'd been lodging away for a week training at a new job and was adamant that was evidence I'd been having it off with some bird when I was away. Despite me saying that i had only  taken the smallest case as the largest was ridiculously oversized for my purpose it wasn't untill I'd pointed out that was the exact case that she'd taken on a hen do she just came back from specifically to carry 15 lassies accessories in that she began to realise that maybe it wasnt anything to do with me . 

23 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

Mrs P one time found an earring that wasn't hers in the largest of the set of 3 cases we had . Confronted me as I'd been lodging away for a week training at a new job and was adamant that was evidence I'd been having it off with some bird when I was away. Despite me saying that i had only  taken the smallest case as the largest was ridiculously oversized for my purpose it wasn't untill I'd pointed out that was the exact case that she'd taken on a hen do she just came back from specifically to carry 15 lassies accessories in that she began to realise that maybe it wasnt anything to do with me . 

oh-yeah-sure.gif