Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

its easy to slip a pill in her drink

:o Christ Gogo, the day I have to resort to that is the day I give it up altogether! :(

I'm sure my natural charm, warmth and kindness will win her round in time! ;) B)

Guest stennyhibee

Girls who are only interested in teasing boys get on my nerves.

I was out on Friday night and I was dancing with an absolutely amazing little blonde thing in a tiny silver dress. She was up on one of those raised stages, lifting her dress, arse in my face, the lot. Honestly, I was so close that all I could smell was clunge. She was absolutely loving the attention but It was quite clear she wasn't interested in anything more. My mates realised this too and were apparently trying to pull me away from her and even slapped me accross the head but I paid them no attention. I was fucking mezmerised by the wee slut.

I am now going to force my way through the taxi queue, aimless passengers, police lines and associated pressmen to try to find out where they've relocated my bus stance so I can go home. <_< Wish me luck! :(

Guest XaaronPrimus
It's been beautiful sunshine here all day long. As soon as the school bell rings at 3:45pm, big black clouds circled around and the heavens opened. :angry:

Just keep it there! Don't want it in Town tonight.

:o Christ Gogo, the day I have to resort to that is the day I give it up altogether! :(

I'm sure my natural charm, warmth and kindness will win her round in time! ;) B)

Better get ordering.

Just google 'rohypnol' ;)

Guest stennyhibee
The American accent.

No exageration, the train to Edinburgh yesterday was full of them. Extremely loud and highly annoying. Ggrrr.

It's not so much the accent as the volume I think. Most Americans seem to want everyone in a 20 metre radius to listen to their conversations. Megalomaniacs the lot of them.

It's not so much the accent as the volume I think. Most Americans seem to want everyone in a 20 metre radius to listen to their conversations. Megalomaniacs the lot of them.

:blink:

That was exactly it. And plus, one family had a squealing child who seemed to randomly shout things just for the sake of it. And, typically, I didn't have my mp3 player. What a painful 45 minutes my eardrums had.

Guest stennyhibee
Just as annoying as the British accent then?

I'd love to know what a "British" accent sounds like.

Seeing how Britain is made up of 4 countries with entirely different accents.

I'd love to know what a "British" accent sounds like.

Seeing how Britain is made up of 4 countries with entirely different accents.

Exactly my point ;) America probably has even more Accents than British accents.

Guest stennyhibee
Exactly my point ;) America probably has even more Accents than British accents.

Maybe so but they're mostly all whiny, nasaly and ridiculously loud.

I'm also annoyed by Cockney, Scouse and Yorkshire accents.

I have a massive lump on the top of my foot, its like a marble, and when you push it, it's fucking really sore. But I can't help pushing it. I do it every twenty minutes to see if it still hurts and it does. Plus I'm sunburnt to death. My liver has told me to stop drinking.

There is also a little fucking terrier in next door's garden that has been yapping constantly since 8am, the neighbours will find the wee fucking dog hanging from a tree tomorrow.

Girls who are only interested in teasing boys get on my nerves.

I was out on Friday night and I was dancing with an absolutely amazing little blonde thing in a tiny silver dress. She was up on one of those raised stages, lifting her dress, arse in my face, the lot. Honestly, I was so close that all I could smell was clunge. She was absolutely loving the attention but It was quite clear she wasn't interested in anything more. My mates realised this too and were apparently trying to pull me away from her and even slapped me accross the head but I paid them no attention. I was fucking mezmerised by the wee slut.

I thought you weren't meant to touch the strippers...... :P