Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Champions league tonight and tomorrow.

I love the Champions league and support the OF like I'm one of them but I have to sort problems with Champions League Live Streaming or Live Screaming as we call it.

Do these people calling up not know that I'm trying to watch the match that they are having problems with?

How selfish can you get? <_<

:D

Still no c**ting water. To paraphrase the message on the Scottish Water emergency line:

"Punters in the G42 and G44 areas have nae watter. F'ck knows what's caused this and f'ck knows when the watter'll be back oan. Nae luck."

I'm off to work for a shower and a dump.

Get yourself in a bank queue as soon as possible Monster!

No need. Got an e-mail this morning from that bingo site I won on saying they can't give me my winnings unless I give them my bank account details and sort code.

Aye, so I will. :lol:

I knew it was a scam all along though. :angry:

No need. Got an e-mail this morning from that bingo site I won on saying they can't give me my winnings unless I give them my bank account details and sort code.

Aye, so I will. :lol:

I knew it was a scam all along though. :angry:

Did one dude not start a thread thanking Gaz for getting him free cash? :lol:

Expect he'll be on this thread soon.

Either that or he'll start a thread along the lines of 'Those Nigerians are getting smarter'.

Did one dude not start a thread thanking Gaz for getting him free cash? :lol:

Expect he'll be on this thread soon.

Either that or he'll start a thread along the lines of 'Those Nigerians are getting smarter'.

I returned the e-mail to the woman who sent it and asked her to send a cheque instead.

We'll see if it arrives. I'm not holding my breath..... :lol:

Much of Glasgow's southside appears not to have running water this morning.

Bit of an inconvenience, given that I'd appreciate a shower and a dump before heading to work. :angry:

There would be water in the cistern for 1 flush even though the water is off - you could have had your dump, unless it was a double flusher.

My feet hurt a lot. New shoes for my interview at an agency today. Walked for what seems like an age, got there to be told that, while the NHS are really interested in my CV and are looking for someone who can start immediately (which I can), they've just informed the agency this morning that the job is only part time, which I can't afford to do. There is a possibility it could be a full time job, so the recruitment consultant is going to speak to them again later today and see what happens.

Feels like such a waste of time, but at least I'm now registered I guess. :(

My feet hurt a lot. New shoes for my interview at an agency today. Walked for what seems like an age, got there to be told that, while the NHS are really interested in my CV and are looking for someone who can start immediately (which I can), they've just informed the agency this morning that the job is only part time, which I can't afford to do. There is a possibility it could be a full time job, so the recruitment consultant is going to speak to them again later today and see what happens.

Feels like such a waste of time, but at least I'm now registered I guess. :(

Didnt take you long to get into the Glasgow way of life.

Seriously though, good luck with the job search. There's a Sky call centre in Paisley if you need a wee stop gap with decent wages.