Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Got jumped on the way home last night, the black eye and sore head isn't really helping my hangover.

Was this in the big bad Greenock of CRM land or in civilisation?

Edited by vikingTON

Guest arabrab
Got jumped on the way home last night, the black eye and sore head isn't really helping my hangover.

ken the feeling 2 neds smacked the first one then jumped by another bloody ned

Sitting in the pub watching the Gretna v Celtic game with my better half and her daughter then 60 minutes gone they decide to tell us that they don't have a licence for children anymore and we would have to leave,No wonder people go abroad on holiday.

Edited by keithgy

I've been doing football coupons for ages now, and i hardly ever get anything. My fiancee, who's done about 5 coupons, wins £142.53 on an accumulator! <_< Im happy for her, but im muttering under my breath

Not sure if these have been posted yet, but here is my tuppence worth -

1. When you are on a bus that is really busy and some-one who was sitting in a window seat with no-one next to them gets off, some-one dives for that seat as if their life depended on it.

2. People who press the button for an elevator when it's already lit up. Some people repeatedly press it as if it's gonna make the elevator come quicker.

3. Neds who play crappy dance/rave music on the MP3 players on their phones on busses and trains.

Sorry to hear that... anything stolen?

No, just a bit of scrapping, gave more or less as good as I got, smacked him in the mouth and ran off, the accuracy of my punch was quite surprising given the nick I was in.

Jesus :o Hope you are alright, I bet you can't wait to leave now!

Apart from a bit of a shiner on my left eye, I'm cool. The hangover was worse! It's quite wierd, all these years of going out in Glasgow and I've never been in one bit of trouble, and then the weekend before I leave it happens.

I have a bugger of a week coming up;

Newcastle today, Bracknell tomorrow, Uxbridge Wednesday, Lincoln Thursday and Eastleigh Friday.

To start it off the 08.30 from Kings Cross to Newcastle this morning was cancelled.

Only just left, should have been at Peterborough by now.

Some guy I know who seems to have some problem with me has been texting people I know trying to find out my last name and a few other things for some reason.

I'm rather interested to know why he's asking people about me, and what the f**k his problem is....