Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

As long as you don't make an arse of it, they will see you face to face!

You'll be fine, just take a deep breath as you answer the phone. Don't exhale into the receiver though, make sure it's all out before it reaches your mouth, otherwise I think you'll have more than just arsing up your interview to worry about.

My interview seemed to go ok that time. The woman interviewing kept on saying words like brilliant and excellent.

I'll hear within 7 days apparently!

Put some clothes on then :rolleyes:

If I had a drawer with lots of knives in, and some of them were very sharp, some not so sharp, and some that were only for use on exceptionally soft butter, can you guess which one of them I'd compare you to?

If I had a drawer with lots of knives in, and some of them were very sharp, some not so sharp, and some that were only for use on exceptionally soft butter, can you guess which one of them I'd compare you to?

:( Sorry, just kidding. Don't hurt meeeeeee!!!

My girlfriend lives in Torwood, which is about 2/3 of the way to Stirling from where I stay. I said I'd help her at her flat in Falkirk this afternoon, and I'd meet her there, but I was coming home to take the dog out first.

Now she's conveniently "forgotten" the "meet her there" part and was somehow expecting me to drive to Stirling at 8 for Uni, drive home to Falkirk to take the dog out, drive to Torwood, drive back to Falkirk to go to her flat, then drive through to Stirling again at half four for kickboxing and then back to my house (via Torwood). Bloomin' hell!

Tutorials like todays make me question why I went back in uni. However I have emailed the tutor and class co-ordinator to express my dissatisfaction.

How are people getting on with Tommy the Tan?

Guest XaaronPrimus
Tutorials like todays make me question why I went back in uni. However I have emailed the tutor and class co-ordinator to express my dissatisfaction.

You actually went to a tutorial?

We never bothered.