Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Our IT guys have implemented a raft of updates this morning and it took me twenty minutes to log on this morning! <_< I've just tried to log on to our sick leave site, as I'm the District Monitor, and it says ActiveX controls are prohibited and won't let me access personnel records. When I ring our Helpdesk up they tell me new security controls have been added and I'll have to log off and shut my compputer down then re-boot it and log on again - which will now take an hour! :angry: Change of this scale in the middle of the week FFS! How feckin stooooopid! :angry:

See you again around 14:30...... :( ....Bye.... :rolleyes:

Drivers who decide to have a 10 minute blether in a petrol station forecourt, then realise they are causing a jam behind the pumps. After realising the jam they are causing, they then decide to fill up with petrol. Why couldn't they have had their blether while filling up? :angry: :angry:

Incidentally, these drivers were women in 4x4s'.

Drivers who decide to have a 10 minute blether in a petrol station forecourt, then realise they are causing a jam behind the pumps. After realising the jam they are causing, they then decide to fill up with petrol. Why couldn't they have had their blether while filling up? :angry: :angry:

Incidentally, these drivers were women in 4x4s'.

Not that bad,

a few weeks ago i was next in line to go through the ATM. The guy in front took ages to get his cash out, and then it took his money back in. Obviously he has to go to the bank and tell them this has happened, but he left his car at the ATM so no-one else could use it (even although it is irrelevant if someone uses it or not). He came back cursing and swearing at the machine and never even said sorry :angry:

That was fucking epic!

I was at the pub, and then we decided to go to the beat.

So, after the beat, we decided to walk home to St. Nins (a couple miles), but we didnt just go the usual route, oh no, not us! We got part way along the causewayheid, and then decided to lowp the fence (a bit of a struggle)and walk along the railway track (the new one currently under construction) for a bit. As I was the cripple of the group - i.e. the one who couldnt hear a train coming, my mates were in front and behind me, ready to shout if there was a train coming.

This continued for a bit, with us walking along the railway track, wondering how we were going to get out of it, with the river on one side, and a big high fence on the other...so we walked over Stirling Railway Bridge, continuing to follow the tracks. We even had excuses prepared for if we ended up in Stirling train station and in the arms of the police...

Luckily though, the track merged with the live track, so we legged it across the live tracked and jumped the wee fence to take us onto the underpass. Given that this was the main road with no pavement, we decided that the best course of action was to get into the town. This involved commando rolling over a p***kly hedge into Tesco delivery car park, and then legging it from the lorries and drivers there. At this point, I lost a button off my shirt and ripped my trousers open all down the left leg...but we were in town! Alive!

So we set off home, via the hospital and police station on the way to Ninians, through the fountain (sadly almost dried up), and armed with a shopping trolley. At some point, the police stopped us because we were sitting by the main road having a rest, but we sent them on their way by being polite to them...so, we then decided that it would be a good idea to get the trolley that we had, lift it over a barrier, wheel it down the embankment, drop it down 5 foot, leg it across the road, lift it up another 5 foot embankment (this required teamwork), over a barrier, and then left it there.

Oh, but I did find a charity shop recycling bin, the shop was throwing out a load of old books, so I rustled through the cooncil reclycling bin, and found the best ones. So I am now the proud owner of (among others) the 13th Pan Book of Horror Stories, and the 2nd fontana book of great Ghost Stories.

But my nag, we've run out of fucking teabags.

Guest stennyhibee
Natasha Bedingfield has an awful voice and a face like a horse. Her parents are brother and sister, so it stands to reason that she'd be doing Daniel.

She's lovely.

Guest Ron Burgundy
Aah, voice. OK. ;) She'd only be mumbling if I got my hands on her, so no problem! :ph34r::lol:

Natasha Anne Bedingfield (born 26 November 1981) is an English singer and songwriter who debuted in the 1990s as a member of the Christian dance/electronic group The DNA Algorithm with her siblings Daniel Bedingfield and Nikola Rachelle. Throughout the 1990s and early 2000s, Bedingfield recorded rock and gospel songs for the Hillsong London Church.

would you be able to put up with her christian ramblings though....how can a christian group be known as the DNA algorythm .... so she is stupid and christian ... it would be like shagging wet bag of sand on a cold day.