Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest stennyhibee
Natasha Bedingfield has an awful voice and a face like a horse. Her parents are brother and sister, so it stands to reason that she'd be doing Daniel.

She's lovely.

Guest Ron Burgundy
Aah, voice. OK. ;) She'd only be mumbling if I got my hands on her, so no problem! :ph34r::lol:

Natasha Anne Bedingfield (born 26 November 1981) is an English singer and songwriter who debuted in the 1990s as a member of the Christian dance/electronic group The DNA Algorithm with her siblings Daniel Bedingfield and Nikola Rachelle. Throughout the 1990s and early 2000s, Bedingfield recorded rock and gospel songs for the Hillsong London Church.

would you be able to put up with her christian ramblings though....how can a christian group be known as the DNA algorythm .... so she is stupid and christian ... it would be like shagging wet bag of sand on a cold day.

Guest Ron Burgundy
Ive never met any christians who dispute the existance of DNA...have you?

i've never really met a true christian...just fake sham christians who believe some mad fucker made everything yet they are not that scared or thankful enough even to go and talk to him once a week...hypocrites.

i've never really met a true christian...just fake sham christians who believe some mad fucker made everything yet they are not that scared or thankful enough even to go and talk to him once a week...hypocrites.

Agreed. If I thought that there was a big guy/woman/thing in the sky that created everything I'd be a bit more grateful than most christians seem to be.

Fog lights.

Just driven along the streetlight-lit Kingsway in Dundee. A bit misty but visibility 100yds+. So why do these tossers put their bloody fog lights on? Arsewipes.

Ban foglights all they do is blind following vehicles. Ordinary rear lights are fine.

Perth job center.

I handed in a sick line on Friday morning,and according to Aberdeen income support the Perth ones haven't up dated their screens and I cant get money until they do it,I was meant to get money last Thursday. :angry:

Also Aberdeen income support are useless,I have been trying to get through to them since Monday morning,and only just got through this morning only to be told all of the above. :angry: