Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My day couldn't have got any worse. :(

Just found out a pal of mine has died. :(

It's fucking awful, know how you feel, I lost my best friend nearly 9 years ago.

Take care of yourself and I hope you and your friends can pull together and support each other.

This month has just been shite. Bill upon bill! My fault for taking the credit cards but you dont think at the time. Now working all the hours under the sun and at college with exams coming up is a pain in the arse.

One thing that annoys me more then anything is in the queue for a fast food place "ill have a big mac meal large with ooh better make it a diet coke" y your already gettin a meal full of fat.

My fault for taking the credit cards but you dont think at the time.

Err, yes you do, if you have any kind of self control.

Credit cards shouldonly be used for on-line transactions to give you some insurance.

One thing that annoys me more then anything is in the queue for a fast food place "ill have a big mac meal large with ooh better make it a diet coke" y your already gettin a meal full of fat.

But surely one would expect such behaviour from the type of foul gluttonous orcs that give such establishments their patronage.

Because they prefer diet coke, you complete fucking weapon.

This month has just been shite. Bill upon bill! My fault for taking the credit cards but you dont think at the time. Now working all the hours under the sun and at college with exams coming up is a pain in the arse.

The full fat stuff makes my mouth feel sticky and horrid. I much prefer the taste of diet, if that's ok with you.

Sorry to hear that, man. Hope you're doing ok.

I posted something last Saturday night, when pissed, which made me out to be a complete mysogonist arsewipe. It was just a wrong phrase of turn, and when I re-read it, soberly, I absolutely cringed with embarassment. Let's just say, the delete was used pdq...

Apologies to anyone that read it and took offence.

Err, yes you do, if you have any kind of self control.

Credit cards shouldonly be used for on-line transactions to give you some insurance.

With you on the self control and online thing.

However, I pay for pretty much everything I can on my credit card and clear the balance each week to keep on top of it. Tesco rewards scheme works brilliantly for me. I combine the points from my Clubcard with points from my Tesco credit card (the more I spend the more I earn - makes no odds to me whether I use my switch or credit card so long as it gets paid off quickly). I then use the Clubcard Deals scheme instead of spending the vouchers in store. You get four times the value that way so I paid for two weekends away with my children last year, including a trip to Legoland which I otherwise couldn't have done with them, all because I'm controlled enough not to overspend on a piece of plastic. I also paid for over half our holiday using Clubcard Deals a couple of years ago - well worth it! ;)