Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That's quite a naive attitude from a normally jaded, world weary soul like yourself. :P

One word - benefits. ;)

Well this is true, but it's the same, all day every day. I don't know how they do it! I've got to go and sign on or something...

Well this is true, but it's the same, all day every day. I don't know how they do it! I've got to go and sign on or something...

I don't understand why you haven't - you'll definitely get some financial assistance.

Think of the baby! (and never mind Adam, consider the foetus! Arf!)

I don't understand why you haven't - you'll definitely get some financial assistance.

Think of the baby! (and never mind Adam, consider the foetus! Arf!)

I worry with signing on that I'd have less motivation to actually find a job, because if there's at least some money coming in, I'd feel less desperate for cash. I'd still look, I'd just be a lot more picky. I don't think I'll have much choice now, though, I definitely have to do something, as you say, for the foetus. If I could find something that would allow me to have the afternoon naps I'm finding myself needing, I'd be happy. :lol:

Well they say things come in threes.

On friday the home phone and the boiler packed in.

Today my hoover just died. Bummer - I was hoping to be the 3rd and do no work tonight :rolleyes:

I worry with signing on that I'd have less motivation to actually find a job, because if there's at least some money coming in, I'd feel less desperate for cash. I'd still look, I'd just be a lot more picky. I don't think I'll have much choice now, though, I definitely have to do something, as you say, for the foetus. If I could find something that would allow me to have the afternoon naps I'm finding myself needing, I'd be happy. :lol:

Never knew you were expecting a baby, congratz to you and mr wee.

I've not seen your tummy recently, you were wearing a rag of a football strip over it the last time I saw you. :P

Yep, and my jammy bottoms because my jeans don't fit. :lol:

My footie shirt was awesome. I'm especially fond of the wee gold star on it.