Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

£37 for a school blazer and a senior tie :huh:<_<

Think thats bad- for my blazer, as well as the braiding and badge to be sown on, costs a total of £58. :o

I haven't even got the tie yet...

Having a shit sleeping pattern :(

Since im out at the weekends, I ALWAYS sleep alot on Saturday/ Sunday. This means being wide awake till 2/3AM on Sunday night and I then get no sleep before college on the weekday. Then im shattered when I get home and cant help falling asleep in the evening, and therefore cant sleep till 2/3AM.......etc etc.

:(

Velcome, to ze p&b nightshift!

I have a shit sleeping pattern of up all night, sleep all day, and despite making an effort to get out of it, 4 years of getting up mid afternoon and going to bed mid morning have taken their toll. As soon as my concentration slips up, I fall back into the late shift, where my mind works best.

Join us! :D

Ill bet rics still up, I hear he never sleeps, not while theres threads to be moved.

It maybe wasn't harsh enough. I think most people are glad that Pompey got rather upset. I'll try something else.

HITLER 1, CLYDEBANK 0!!

It maybe wasn't harsh enough. I think most people are glad that Pompey got rather upset. I'll try something else.

I won't hear a word said against ric anyway, he's always been one of my favourite posters, specially since he became a mod, and even more specially after watching him wield the banhammer today! Whattaguy B)

Anyway, did you hear about the Celtic and Motherwell legends game? If nobody had won within 90 minutes, it would have gone into sudden death!

I wonder what time the mods go to bed. Are any of them insomniacs, too? Let's see...

I hope you all die of AIDS. The bad kind.

P.S. Pompey deserved everything Adam said to him.

I'm still here and I am a former mod. When i was a mod i'd almost always be here at this time.

Halcyon days for all concerned :)

I won't hear a word said against ric anyway, he's always been one of my favourite posters, specially since he became a mod, and even more specially after watching him wield the banhammer today! Whattaguy B)

Anyway, did you hear about the Celtic and Motherwell legends game? If nobody had won within 90 minutes, it would have gone into sudden death!

Get your nose out his arse. :P

Did you hear about the gay ghosts that kept putting the willies up each other?

Sorry, was talking about gay ghosts a bit close to the bone (fnarr) for you?

I'm still here and I am a former mod. When i was a mod i'd almost always be here at this time.

Halcyon days for all concerned :)

I remember them well. Back in the days when Spanky used to talk about her school uniform. And I used to hump midgets. :(

The sad thing is, I've sat here and racked my brains for a couple of minutes, and I honestly can't think of a single abusive thing to post. Thats rather worrying! :(

:lol: I've thought of a few, but they'd lead to a ban, rather than just a warn or removal. It's a bit over the top when I'm just testing it out.

post-6311-1212541060_thumb.jpg

you're next!

:lol:

Get your nose out his arse. :P

Did you hear about the gay ghosts that kept putting the willies up each other?

Sorry, was talking about gay ghosts a bit close to the bone (fnarr) for you?

Give me a few minutes thinking time, and Ill come up with a comeback! I genuinely don't seem to have a nasty thought about anyone or anything tonight, this is putting a bit of a damper on my attempts to be nasty or controversial.

Give me a few minutes thinking time, and Ill come up with a comeback! I genuinely don't seem to have a nasty thought about anyone or anything tonight, this is putting a bit of a damper on my attempts to be nasty or controversial.

I can put a photo of you in my signature if you like? :P:lol:

this is putting a bit of a damper on my attempts to be nasty or controversial.

you are the king of controversy, i used to look up to you but now you're losing it.

at one point you had 99.9% of this website feeding off your every word, looking for more reasons to hate you.

get back to those glory days xbl, king of the haterzzz.

The sad thing is, I've sat here and racked my brains for a couple of minutes, and I honestly can't think of a single abusive thing to post. Thats rather worrying! :(

Try the "what's pink and smells of holly" joke?

the answer, or course, is a xmas gammon stuffed with traditional leaves.