Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I can put a photo of you in my signature if you like? :P:lol:

Noooo, you don't want to be doing that...remember what happened to the last guy that did that!

you are the king of controversy, i used to look up to you but now you're losing it.

at one point you had 99.9% of this website feeding off your every word, looking for more reasons to hate you.

get back to those glory days xbl, king of the haterzzz.

Thats not helping, all you're doing is swelling the ego and making me feel more mellow and inexplicably at peace with the world. I mean, its a lovely feeling, but it doesnt help me when I have to interact with all you conventional fowk. :(

To put us back on topic, I have guilt. I just went in the bathroom, and it appears that my flatmate has cleaned the bathroom for the first time in months! Although yes, I keep the kitchen spotless, I never did get the hang of bathrooms. So he moved in 2 days ago, and already the bathroom is so clean it hurts my eyes! It hadnt been cleaned for 2 months before my landlord moved out, so thats 3 months of accumulated grime that my mates had to clean after 2 days in the house!

I feel so guilty, I mean, its so clean! You can even see your face in the taps again.

Just wait till the wean pops oot :lol:

I know, I was thinking that just after I had posted it. I must've got about 6 hours in total last night, I will be praying for that in 6 months time :lol:

I know, I was thinking that just after I had posted it. I must've got about 6 hours in total last night, I will be praying for that in 6 months time :lol:

Just make sure you have sky in the bedroom, nothing like having your shift with one eye on the wee person and the other watching Heart to Heart.

1) not sleeping very well at the moment.

No one on P&B seems to be! I blame it on my hormones, but it seems I'm not the only one having the problem. Is everyone struggling to get used to the lighter evenings and mornings, maybe?

No one on P&B seems to be! I blame it on my hormones, but it seems I'm not the only one having the problem. Is everyone struggling to get used to the lighter evenings and mornings, maybe?

yeah i think it's the light. It's going to get worse next week when i go back to school <_<

I seem to have suddenly developed hay-fever since moving to Paisley. Chesty cough, streaming eys and running nose whenever I step oot the hoose! :(

Thats not hayfever.

Thats your bodys survival mechanism telling you to get as far away from there as you can.