Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Mates that cant hold their drink and boke all over the floor of the pub.

one time my two mates were sick into curry tubs and due to peer pressure one of them drank all the sick (which included my other mates) out of said curry tub.

a photographer caught the glorious moment in one of the best photos ever!

post-6311-1213568098_thumb.png

the viewfield hotel in arbroath has never seen carnage like it!

post-6311-1213568149_thumb.png

just watching it made about another 9 of us sick all over the floor.

Having been unwell for three or four days now. :( First was having really bad cramps in my belly and now I have a headache from hell,I can't sleep,and the tablets I have taken haven't kicked in yet. :(

I was in need of a quick and filling lunch today so as Burger King is only two minutes away from my new job I went in and purchased one of their 'Blazing Saddle' burgers.

I have now found out it was aptly named. I've spent the last hour or so on the saddle and my erse is indeed blazing. :(

I went in and purchased one of their 'Blazing Saddle' burgers.

I have now found out it was aptly named. I've spent the last hour or so on the saddle and my erse is indeed blazing. :(

Sorry, but.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Scott just broke my camera. :angry:

I'm one seriously unhappy bunny the noo. It just whirrs till I worry the motor's about to burn out, then it pings as though it's actually switched on (just to give me false hope) and flashes "lens error" at me. Just phoned Jessops and got the standard unhelpful blurb about it not being cost effective to get it fixed. There's a charge of £25 just to send it off to the manufacturers and if it's not worth repairing I don't get that back. I could probably take it elsewhere but tbh I've just found a better and more modern one for £80 incl delivery, so is it really worth bothering fixing mine? I rather think not.

Flippin toddlers! <_<

:o Quick, check your video player. There's probably a slice of toast or some crayons lodged in it!

I speak from bitter experience! <_<:(:rolleyes:

I don't have a VCR. I learned from my first breaking the drawer on my DVD player when he was a toddler. They're all out of reach now.

I probably shouldn't touch anything else at all today. Little did I know, the camera was just the start of things. Since then I've managed to completely ruin a photo and spill a load of sugar all round the kitchen. :bairn

I don't have a VCR. I learned from my first breaking the drawer on my DVD player when he was a toddler. They're all out of reach now.

I probably shouldn't touch anything else at all today. Little did I know, the camera was just the start of things. Since then I've managed to completely ruin a photo and spill a load of sugar all round the kitchen. :bairn

Have a lie down on the sofa with a cup of tea. Loose Women will be starting in an hour! ;):D

Have a lie down on the sofa with a cup of tea. Loose Women will be starting in an hour! ;):D

:lol: Aw, you sad you're missing it at work? :P

What a seriously bloody awful programme. It's just women screeching about men. I could go into town any night of the week and listen go that!

I have wee bouts of that. I've normally got a good sense of balance and spacial awareness, but for a 3 or 4 days slot in every 3 months or so I'll suddenly become totally clumsy. It's stopped annoying me now, but I used to get really freaked out by it. There's no point in fighting it though. I just clear up whatever was spilt/broken/etc and accept it'll be over soon.