Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aww, someone been annoying you tonight, hgg?

That said, I sometimes get my awkward and obstreperous head on just for the hell of it, especially if recipient of this behaviour has screwed my over in the past. Satisfies the soul.

Yes they had. Trying to screw me over. Thinks I've screwed him over. So now there's a power struggle and ultimately I have the upper hand. If I have to resort to underhandedness I will. This isn't going to be pretty. Some people are just stupid. :angry:

Dinnae fash yersel' - it'll be a breeze.

*Shakes head*

Finished sweeping up the sawdust yet? :unsure::P

Nope! :(

However, I HAVE finished sorting carrots. See garden thread for photos! I'm so glad they were ready today. My carrots have stopped today from being entirely the crappiest day for a long time. Yay carrots! :)

Petty thing - adults who haven't grown out of bullying others to get their own way. :angry:

Wireless broadband. BT and their f**king stupid home hub, works like a dream with sires but try to connect wirelessly and it doesn't seem to work. It feels like I'm bashing my head of a brick wall. Called them for some technical help and was informed by someone on the other side of the world that i'd need to arrange a call back and that it would cost £25.

Shower of absolute c***s.

Edited by proud2beabuddy

Wireless broadband. BT and their f**king stupid home hub, works like a dream with sires but try to connect wirelessly and it doesn't seem to work. It feels like I'm bashing my head of a brick wall. Called them for some technical help and was informed by someone on the other side of the world that i'd need to arrange a call back and that it would cost £25.

Shower of absolute c***s.

My parents have a BT home hub too. Theirs doesn't work wirelessly either. They were told that it's because they can't get wireless in their area I think. I felt at the time (and still do) that they'd just been fobbed off. I'd have been changing my ISP after all that trouble if it was me.

Nope! :(

However, I HAVE finished sorting carrots. See garden thread for photos! I'm so glad they were ready today. My carrots have stopped today from being entirely the crappiest day for a long time. Yay carrots! :)

Petty thing - adults who haven't grown out of bullying others to get their own way. :angry:

Right, come on, who's bullying who HGG? I don't have a clue what you're on about and you've mentioned it a few times.

My parents have a BT home hub too. Theirs doesn't work wirelessly either. They were told that it's because they can't get wireless in their area I think. I felt at the time (and still do) that they'd just been fobbed off. I'd have been changing my ISP after all that trouble if it was me.

I've just switched to BT, got the hub set up to the main computer no problem and the lightning fast broadband works great. Can't seem to get my wireless adaptor to recognise the home hub though, right pain in the tits. Have tried all their troubleshooting suggestions but no luck.

Looks like I'll be making a call to a call centre in Mumbai tomorrow to complain bitterly to someone who won't be able to understand me. Joy!

Right, come on, who's bullying who HGG? I don't have a clue what you're on about and you've mentioned it a few times.

I've ummed and ahhed about posting this here. It seems strange to me when people post very personal circumstances on a forum consisting mostly of strangers! Still, it's not really personal info and it's doing my head in so sack it, here you go...

My ex! He's a great big bully and he's currently wearing me down and being as awkward as possible because he can't have his own way and make me cancel my holiday to suit him. He's cancelled his own holiday with the children because work "need" him that week and so now I'm expected to be here to pick up the pieces and have the children. I hadn't booked that trip before he said the children wouldn't be here, for goodness' sake! They're his pieces and I hope he chokes on them. :angry

He has no idea why I didn't want to live with him any more! :unsure: Imagine! <_<

Thanks to the latest episodes I now have a migraine (yes, I know I shouldn't be on the laptop again but I need the company), my stomach's upset and I feel extremely nauseous. :(

Edited by HGG

Guest The Phoenix
I've ummed and ahhed about posting this here. It seems strange to me when people post very personal circumstances on a forum consisting mostly of strangers! Still, it's not really personal info and it's doing my head in so sack it, here you go...

My ex! He's a great big bully and he's currently wearing me down and being as awkward as possible because he can't have his own way and make me cancel my holiday to suit him. He's cancelled his own holiday with the children because work "need" him that week and so now I'm expected to be here to pick up the pieces and have the children. I hadn't booked that trip before he said the children wouldn't be here, for goodness' sake! They're his pieces and I hope he chokes on them. :angry

He has no idea why I didn't want to live with him any more! :unsure: Imagine! <_<

Thanks to the latest episodes I now have a migraine (yes, I know I shouldn't be on the laptop again but I need the company), my stomach's upset and I feel extremely nauseous. :(

I guess it is kinda personal HGG but I suspect you feel a whole lot better having posted it!

I'm not in your position so I can't begin to imagine how bad things really are but I do know that if I had three of the cutest kids on earth, like you have, I'd probably manage to keep smiling despite the shit going on around about me.

Chin up. :D

I guess it is kinda personal HGG but I suspect you feel a whole lot better having posted it!

I'm not in your position so I can't begin to imagine how bad things really are but I do know that if I had three of the cutest kids on earth, like you have, I'd probably manage to keep smiling despite the shit going on around about me.

Chin up. :D

Thank you! They've been little anels all day today too. We had a pyjama day, which they love, and they enjoyed the garden today too :). Sam came over and asked Scott (who was on my knee at the time) and I each for a cuddle and just as he did Elise piped up from the other sofa with "Mummy, I love you". :wub:

It's ridiculous that posting it should make me feel better, but a problem shared and all that. I might delete it yet when I'm feeling better. :lol:

Dunc, if only it wouldn't affect my kids! But then I wouldn't have to have anything to do with him any more. It will come back and bite him at some point, I'm sure.

Guest The Phoenix
Thank you! They've been little anels all day today too. We had a pyjama day, which they love, and they enjoyed the garden today too :). Sam came over and asked Scott (who was on my knee at the time) and I each for a cuddle and just as he did Elise piped up from the other sofa with "Mummy, I love you". :wub:

It's ridiculous that posting it should make me feel better, but a problem shared and all that. I might delete it yet when I'm feeling better. :lol:

Dunc, if only it wouldn't affect my kids! But then I wouldn't have to have anything to do with him any more. It will come back and bite him at some point, I'm sure.

Dinner back on? :unsure::lol:;)

Let me know if you decide to delete - I'll need to do the same!!

I know what you are going through HGG,My wifes ex partner is a dick when it comes to his daughter.He was supposed to pick her up tonight but suprise suprise he was busy at work for the 2nd week in a row.

The best one he has came away with was that his daughter can't come to his work anymore(He is a chef in his mums resturant)as he doesn't have a license for children :huh:

What resturant doesn't have license to have children????

I think someone's angling for a P&B mob to be formed...

:lol: Now there's an idea.

Ex partners intimidated 50

Ex Partners given a bit of a pasting - 100

Annoying neighbours lawns sprayed with acid - 50 plus materials

Robert Mugabe done in - 250

Seriously though head up HGG - maybe an opportunity for you to put oyut a message to him here as you appear to have the upper hand.

Dinner back on? :unsure::lol:;)

Let me know if you decide to delete - I'll need to do the same!!

Thanks, I will. I'd also have to let Keith know. :lol:

You'd be welcome to come over if you had the time. You could meet the munchkins. I don't promise they'll let you out alive. :lol:

I know what you are going through HGG,My wifes ex partner is a dick when it comes to his daughter.He was supposed to pick her up tonight but suprise suprise he was busy at work for the 2nd week in a row.

People's lives move on and they conflict, but there are lines which wouldn't be crossed in any other situation which for some reason become blurred with ex partners.

Ex partners intimidated 50

Ex Partners given a bit of a pasting - 100

Annoying neighbours lawns sprayed with acid - 50 plus materials

Robert Mugabe done in - 250

:lol:

Seriously though head up HGG - maybe an opportunity for you to put oyut a message to him here as you appear to have the upper hand.

Cheers GC. I've made my point and stood my ground on it. I've got support around me too, so I'm not entirely alone with it. :)