Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm not finished with that crazy arse yet!

She's lucky he came back at all, never mind with magic beans. That bloke at the side of the road didn't have to say "Gies yer cow for these beans", he could've been there with one hand down his trousers, giving it "Gies the cow, or i'll pump ye full o' mah magic beans".

Guest The Phoenix
That's the real moral of that story Dunc.

What was the moral behind Humpty DumptyStuart Dickson? Dont put eggs DVD Players on walls?

Jack didn't get that raw a deal when you think about it. When the giant died he could have sold the massive body for research purposes and made a killing.

Think of all the cows he could have bought his maw then!

:lol: Lack of forward thinking cost him. Terrible.

"Aw, Jack, ye sold ma coo!"

That's what you get for leaving an impressionable child in charge of livestock, you daft bint.

I'm not finished with that crazy arse yet!

She's lucky he came back at all, never mind with magic beans. That bloke at the side of the road didn't have to say "Gies yer cow for these beans", he could've been there with one hand down his trousers, giving it "Gies the cow, or i'll pump ye full o' mah magic beans".

Dickson's DVD got thrown at a wall

After which on the floor it did fall

All the employees and good shopping folk

Should have layed into the pipefitting joke.

In Comet, a tantrum,

A hissy fit, no less,

No King's Horses here,

Just a Panasonic mess.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack didn't get that raw a deal when you think about it. When the giant died he could have sold the massive body for research purposes and made a killing.

Think of all the cows he could have bought his maw then!

:lol: Lack of forward thinking cost him. Terrible.

Jack made a fortune showing off the golden harp and selling the golden eggs, so ultimately the magic beans proved fruitful and there was no need to sell the giant's body or anything.

In many versions he even goes on to marry a beautiful princess.

Jack made a fortune showing off the golden harp and selling the golden eggs, so ultimately the magic beans proved fruitful and there was no need to sell the giant's body or anything.

In many versions he even goes on to marry a beautiful princess.

You would appear to have read/been read a more thorough version of Jack and The Beanstalk than I ever did.

My J&TB experience can be summed up in four lines:-

Jack sold coo for magic beans.

Jack climbs beanstalk.

Giant takes exception to Jacks trespassing.

Giant chases Jack, falls to his death.

Maybe my Mum and Dad just couldn't be arsed.

Mr Dickson

Went to Comet

In a hizzy fit.

He threw his purchase

At a concrete wall

And never went there again!

Don't give up your day job. :rolleyes:

Jack sold coo for magic beans.

Jack climbs beanstalk.

Giant takes exception to Jacks trespassing.

Giant chases Jack, falls to his death.

Maybe my Mum and Dad just couldn't be arsed.

No golden harp? No golden eggs? Surely you remember jack taking the hen with him?

Edit: Goose, not hen! He took the goose that laid the golden egg. :D

Edited by HGG

Having got back from holiday I've discovered that my work have changed my shifts for next week - c***s.

It's my niece's birthday on Thursday and they've changed my shifts to wed and thur and I can't work them so I am going to have to go in and argue with them tomorrow and probably have to drop two shifts. Back to reality with a blooming big bang :rolleyes:

Having got back from holiday I've discovered that my work have changed my shifts for next week - c***s.

It's my niece's birthday on Thursday and they've changed my shifts to wed and thur and I can't work them so I am going to have to go in and argue with them tomorrow and probably have to drop two shifts. Back to reality with a blooming big bang :rolleyes:

Will you/and/or Monster be at Ochilview on Sunday? They charge £2 for students so I will head along

I was taking my laptop back inside and I caught my arm on the door, dropped the laptop and took a huge chunk out my finger trying desperately to catch the laptop... :( Idiot! If this is what drinking in the afternoon does to you, I should probably avoid it!