Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Arsenal's odds for tonight's game are down from 1.2 to 1.11.

Damn, damn, damn :(

I've got them at 1.4, for half time and full time.

I had shite day yesterday, mainly because I'm just getting into this football stuff properly. It's just silly money, a few quid here and there on games that look a bit clever.

LA Galaxy are fecking hopeless though. Christ knows how that game finished, I stopped checking after FC Dallas managed their third around about the half hour mark.

I've got them at 1.4, for half time and full time.

I had shite day yesterday, mainly because I'm just getting into this football stuff properly. It's just silly money, a few quid here and there on games that look a bit clever.

LA Galaxy are fecking hopeless though. Christ knows how that game finished, I stopped checking after FC Dallas managed their third around about the half hour mark.

They are 1.5 HT/FT on Betfair.

What company are you with and what is your strategy for the season?

They are 1.5 HT/FT on Betfair.

What company are you with and what is your strategy for the season?

I'm with William Hill, because they've got a £10 cashback thing with Quidco (it hasn't actually tracked yet, though <_<)

I haven't adopted a strategy or anything of the sort, really. So far I've just had a look at a few games.

I put £15 on the account the other day, and took that £15 back out with yesterday, leaving me with £5 odd winnings to play with for now. I'm just doing it for a wee laugh, really, see how much I can build up.

I've started putting down bets a good few days before and waiting for them to be matched.

I'm feeling quite smug with myself as I backed £50 on Dumbarton to win at 2.1 and it got matched, and I have just seen coral has them at 5/6, so I have done well there.

I'm going for big singles myself. Decided to stick £300 into the account as my starting balance. So far had big singles on both Barca games in Scotland, as well as on Clyde to beat Annan. A treble including Dundee was down, but overall I'm up about £80 in the last few days.

I pray for an Arsenal win :ph34r:

Yay, the market has just suspended, Arsenal must be 1-0 up (surely, please say Burgenland haven't scored)

Yep Ramsey scored in the first minute for Arsenal :)

Now 2-0 scorer is Bendtner after 15 minutes........ and again after 20 minutes 3-0....

Edited by Steven

:lol: I thought there was only half an hour to go...

NMPC: I want to go to the pub, but my (only) mate isn't online and I've no money in my phone. I bet they're showing the Rovers game, on Rangers TV, in the pub too <_<

7-0 now after 40 minutes.... :lol:

Bendtner has four so far, says it all really.............

Edited by Steven