Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yay, the market has just suspended, Arsenal must be 1-0 up (surely, please say Burgenland haven't scored)

Yep Ramsey scored in the first minute for Arsenal :)

Now 2-0 scorer is Bendtner after 15 minutes........ and again after 20 minutes 3-0....

Edited by Steven

:lol: I thought there was only half an hour to go...

NMPC: I want to go to the pub, but my (only) mate isn't online and I've no money in my phone. I bet they're showing the Rovers game, on Rangers TV, in the pub too <_<

7-0 now after 40 minutes.... :lol:

Bendtner has four so far, says it all really.............

Edited by Steven

Think I'll take my winnings from Arsenal and just stick them straight on Sunderland.

Squad: Gordon, Ward, Bardsley, Collins, Nosworthy, Liddle, Colback, Leadbitter, Whitehead, Tainio, Reid, Richardson, Luscombe, Meyler, Murphy, O'Donovan, Stokes.

Should be good enough to beat Cobh Ramblers, who appear to be absolutely hopeless.They haven't won a game since the 26th of May, and are stuck at the bottom of the Eircom League.

Think I'll take my winnings from Arsenal and just stick them straight on Sunderland.

Squad: Gordon, Ward, Bardsley, Collins, Nosworthy, Liddle, Colback, Leadbitter, Whitehead, Tainio, Reid, Richardson, Luscombe, Meyler, Murphy, O'Donovan, Stokes.

Should be good enough to beat Cobh Ramblers, who appear to be absolutely hopeless.They haven't won a game since the 26th of May, and are stuck at the bottom of the Eircom League.

I shoved £30 on Man U to win the Cl shoot out at basically evens, then just shoved the all the money on a series of double or nothing odds on games and it worked. You just need to know when to stop though.

What odds are you getting?

I shoved £30 on Man U to win the Cl shoot out at basically evens, then just shoved the all the money on a series of double or nothing odds on games and it worked. You just need to know when to stop though.

What odds are you getting?

Nothing brilliant. 1.36. Up to 1.83 for HT and FT.

I notice Chelsea are at 1.05 to beat a Malaysian Select tomorrow :lol: