Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

106quicksilver1_small.jpg

Nae wonder the insurance is that high, look at the shite you've got stuck to it. Take that stupid body kit, wheels and mirrors off, and it might drop to a reasonable price.

I'm really fucking angry. As you might be able to tell. My nose hasn't stopped running since about 5pm, my head is sore, and i'm either freezing or roasting. I've now got the wee red dot that you get under your nose when you wipe it too often, and it's sore as f**k. Lemsip ain't working, either.

And that bloody STV Jobs advert of those c***s doing the Haka - "Give me a, Give me a, Give me a job" If i see it once more, i will put a shoe through the TV.

I'm away to bed, and I AM NOT getting up at 7am for school. Infact, f**k school, it's shite tae.

Guest The Phoenix
Nae wonder the insurance is that high, look at the shite you've got stuck to it. Take that stupid body kit, wheels and mirrors off, and it might drop to a reasonable price.

I'm really fucking angry. As you might be able to tell. My nose hasn't stopped running since about 5pm, my head is sore, and i'm either freezing or roasting. I've now got the wee red dot that you get under your nose when you wipe it too often, and it's sore as f**k. Lemsip ain't working, either.

And that bloody STV Jobs advert of those c***s doing the Haka - "Give me a, Give me a, Give me a job" If i see it once more, i will put a shoe through the TV.

I'm away to bed, and I AM NOT getting up at 7am for school. Infact, f**k school, it's shite tae.

Just top yersel' MTR and the rest of us can boost the post count on RTBC. ;)

If you have any,try rubbing some vaseline on it. :ph34r:

The other half working till 8pm all this week. :(

Guest The Phoenix
Providing ClydeNewcomer doesn't come out with his baseball bat and batter me to a bloody pulp.

Ring any bells, MTR? :unsure:

Its a Quiksilver edition, thats the way it is.

Bet you don't :)

Buy a decent car then, or don't complain.

:1eye

Bang on. If you'd bought a 1.0 Citreon AX Neon, you wouldn't be paying through the nose for insurance.

I'd rather fork out than be mistaken for an elderly, female with bad cataracts.

Edited by BluebirdTon

Quit yer moaning then.

I'd rather, but I still don't particularly want to - but i'm forced to concede to daylight robbery.

May the moaning continue. What's this thread called again ? .... afterall.

I'd rather, but I still don't particularly want to - but i'm forced to concede to daylight robbery.

May the moaning continue. What's this thread called again ? .... afterall.

Seriously, what on earth did you actually expect?

You've bought a car that is apparently pretty popular with the boy racer / arsehole community, and you're surprised that they're quoting you an extortionate price?

Seriously, what on earth did you actually expect?

You've bought a car that is apparently pretty popular with the boy racer / arsehole community, and you're surprised that they're quoting you an extortionate price?

Surprised ? More annoyed me thinks.

'A car that is apparently pretty popular with the boy racer / arsehole community', that will be very car on the planet below 1.4 ?

Surprised ? More annoyed me thinks.

'A car that is apparently pretty popular with the boy racer / arsehole community', that will be very car on the planet below 1.4 ?

Er, no, I can't see many boy racers going for a 1.0l Citroen AX (as mentioned above).

Even going for a base model 106 would have probably cut that quote down by about half. It's the same as the difference between a Corsa 1.0l Life and a 1.6i SRi.

Er, no, I can't see many boy racers going for a 1.0l Citroen AX (as mentioned above).

Even going for a base model 106 would have probably cut that quote down by about half. It's the same as the difference between a Corsa 1.0l Life and a 1.6i SRi.

I don't know about you but I usually associate 'Boy Racers' with the Chav community. I don't think a Quiksilver car is really going to take their fancy unless they're the type that take their exploits to the coasts of Australia in the winter months.

That was what I was looking for when I came across this car. For £1500 it was pretty hard not to take considering the finish it has compared to the majority of other cars on the market for the same price. My sister has a 1.2 Corsa and she paid a good £700 more for it than I did for my car. My insurance is well over a grand more than hers though - which is daylight robbery !