Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you get one of those colds that totally blocks your nose and you can't taste anything. Not only that but you can't breathe through your nose and you have to sit about with our gob hanging open and a lot of the time you dribble as well. I don't like those sorts of colds. :(

Ill buy you a really big packet of lozenges! :wub:

Animal tranquilizers might be better to be honest. :(

I can try, but I'm not entirely sure what the staff at the 24 hour petrol station would make of a hairy man asking to buy a really big packet of animal tranquillisers at 1am on a Sunday morning. Awkward questions might be asked.

Can you not just lick a toad? Or does that only happen in fiction? What other possible reason would there be to keep toads?

Renton asked me to pass on a message to you...

"GEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIITUPYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

He may have been slightly inebriated (as I am just now), because he'd just finished singing "DUNC, DUNC, SUPER DUNC".

Renton asked me to pass on a message to you...

"GEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIITUPYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

He may have been slightly inebriated (as I am just now), because he'd just finished singing "DUNC, DUNC, SUPER DUNC".

:lol:

Its a shame I didn't get into Tutties pre match. We would have made it, but myself and Enigma had to take a 20 minute break in Dundee while we waited for my lovely new car to stop being on fire. :(

Edited to add, it wasn't actually on fire, but it was a scary moment, Enigma was standing by with fire extinguisher. Its going into the garage when Im back.

Edited by xbl

I just tried it. Singing "DUNC, DUNC, SUPER DUNC" doesn't make you inebriated at all. Lies. It's all lies!

Packing for a week in Dublin. I don't want to go, my work isn't good enough, and I frankly don't give a f**k about this boring fucking conference. Plus I'm not going to be able to skive as my supervisor is going to be spending the week there. Plus I'm an idiot, and managed to book the wrong flights, so I'm going to be going from Edinburgh to Dublin via Southampton. <_<

I just want to sleep in my own bed and get some peace to get all my outstanding work done. On another note, does anyone know if they use British plug sockets in Ireland? I genuinely have no idea.

You complete and utter melon. How did you manage that?