Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Tell that to Rebus. :rolleyes:

Despite the helpful advice about my DVD player yesterday, I have found out that the model I have is a Technika DVD-105 and, guess what, it's not listed on the site Mr WGAMHamster pointed me to.

Multi Region Hack for Technika DVD-105.

Switch on player and tv.

Open tray. Have remote close to player.

Type 3497340 as quick as poss. (speed is important. Practice a few times in advance).

(The 0 is for multi-region).

If it works it will appear in white lettering in l/hand corner of the tv screen.

If not successful, try repeating the code several times.

;)

On my own in the office today,busiest day of the week...I will need to be like an Octopus,answer the phones.fax machine,input jobs,controll drivers,and find time for p&b.Roll on 5pm.Mind im on call all week end. :(

Then what the hell are you doing on here? Those phones won't answer themselves, capy :D

Aye cos going to the pub is going to sort everything out :rolleyes:

Now you and I don't see eye to eye - mostly it seems to be one sided in that I don't like you because I think that you're an idiot with a persecution complex - however, I have a serious non-attack minded question and I'm hoping for an answer.

What do you have against Kilt? I presume you've fallen out with him over something, but as he seems to be fairly easy going I'm wondering what it was about.

Cheers.

Multi Region Hack for Technika DVD-105.

Switch on player and tv.

Open tray. Have remote close to player.

Type 3497340 as quick as poss. (speed is important. Practice a few times in advance).

(The 0 is for multi-region).

If it works it will appear in white lettering in l/hand corner of the tv screen.

If not successful, try repeating the code several times.

;)

Thanks buddy! :thumsup2 I shall give it a go tonight - before I go to the pub, to give myself a reasonable chance of success! :rolleyes::lol:

And on PnB on your 'busiest day' :P
Then what the hell are you doing on here? Those phones won't answer themselves, capy :D

Ignore them Capy, I do feel for you. I've been on my own running the office for the last four and a half days. However, I've managed to speak to a Temping Agency and they're sending you an assistant over as soon as possible...

post-1053-1238147625.png

...you can thank me later! ;):D

Guest BullyWee1878
Now you and I don't see eye to eye - mostly it seems to be one sided

At least you got that part right. I dont have a fucking clue who you are !

Thanks buddy! :thumsup2 I shall give it a go tonight - before I go to the pub, to give myself a reasonable chance of success! :rolleyes::lol:

Ignore them Capy, I do feel for you. I've been on my own running the office for the last four and a half days. However, I've managed to speak to a Temping Agency and they're sending you an assistant over as soon as possible...

post-1053-1238147625.png

...you can thank me later! ;):D

Ta as soon as i get finished im off for a weeee drinkie,im on call though,but i just have to take the calls and allocate a driver.

Not been going out with the bird long, so still kinda at the getting to know each other stage. When I mentioned the other day that I was off to the football, she replied "Who is it you support again? East Fife or something like that isnt it?".

Cant see this lasting long :lol:

Edited by CALDERON

Not been going out with the bird long, so still kinda at the getting to know each other stage. When I mentioned the other day that I was off to the football, she replied "Who is it you support again? East Fife or something like that isnt it?".

Yeh, good luck with that :lol:

Gutted. Really.

Now, please answer the question. It was a sincere one.

No :)

Don't worry Mr lzreid, he's virtually admitted his position is indefensible by that post. And if it helps, I have no idea who he is or why he's 'picked' on me. Couldn't give a fuck to be honest, it just gets occasionally a tad annoying/boring, but if it makes him happy, WTF..... :rolleyes:

:lol: I'm sure capy will feel better now, Kilt

I hope so too! :D

I got distracted by other stuff at work and on here and almost forgot to print out Mr WGAMHamster's technical advice, such a tit I can be! Copy now safely stashed in my bag and fingers twitching in anticipation of all that button pushing. :) I have also sourced some Paisley based glazier's numbers for when, after the umpteenth failed attempt, I lose my temper and whazz the the remote through the flat window! :ph34r::lol:

"Who is it you support again? East Fife or something like that isnt it?".

:lol: Best of luck matey! I sometimes get the same thing at work. Quite a few of the weegie BAA security guys know I support a 'minor' team but a lot of them ask, 'How did your team do at the weekend, Brechin isn't it?' :angry:

Well they start with the same letter I suppose! <_<:rolleyes:

:lol: Best of luck matey! I sometimes get the same thing at work. Quite a few of the weegie BAA security guys know I support a 'minor' team but a lot of them ask, 'How did your team do at the weekend, Brechin isn't it?' :angry:

Well they start with the same letter I suppose! <_<:rolleyes:

Whats worse, when I then corrected her, she asked "Are they in like the 5th division or something? lol. x"

<_<<_<