Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Someone find the Real Radio renegade and shoot him so I don't have to listen to this self promoting vacuous pish every day for the next three months.

:lol:

Guest The Phoenix
Any nonce can get a orange card thing these days. Half of the people who have them don't even have a disibility which would stop them walking, and the one who do are in wheelchairs! f**k the cripples!

Parking in a parent and child space really pisses them off as well, especially when you're with your parents :lol:

You're not the University Diversity Champion, I presume? :unsure:

Guest The Phoenix
No, I'm intolerant of most things. :D

Me too but I quite like the Disabled Badges.

My Dad's comes in useful when I need to park somewhere I'm not supposed to. :ph34r:

Me too but I quite like the Disabled Badges.

My Dad's comes in useful when I need to park somewhere I'm not supposed to. :ph34r:

The disabled badges get the absolute arse ripped out of them. Given that alot of people who have them can't actually drive it's usually a relative who takes them to the shops who keeps it for them. Outside my flat are parking bays with a parking meter, and the number of obviously not disabled people putting their parent's or relatives orange badge on the dashboard and happily jogging off is unbelievable.

Fat people between 50-60 years old who demand you allow them your seat in the bus pisses me off no end as well. They aren't OAP's (who I'd happily give up my seat for) and they are not disabled. The fact that their ankles might hurt after standing for a 20 minute journey is down to their morbid obesity, not an illness which they can do nothing about.

I had an amazing argument with one such woman on a bus, and I absolutely ripped her to shreds.

Boss sense of humour failure.

Staring at beautiful sunny day outside.

He came in my office, and there was a small audience but he's usually ok,

I said I had a heap of stuff to read and get through and did he remember when

we were kids at school you got to work outside. Would he mind if I diverted my

phone to my mobile and went and sat on the grass bank outside and read all these

updates from head office there ?

It would appear he does - I know it's Monday but lighten up :angry:

Deal or no Deal is doing my tits in. I've just turned it off, but it's full of clowns. They fair know how to kick the arse off something, eh!?

it would be better if someone was asked 'deal or no deal' and they pulled out a gun :lol:

Fat people between 50-60 years old who demand you allow them your seat in the bus pisses me off no end as well. They aren't OAP's (who I'd happily give up my seat for) and they are not disabled. The fact that their ankles might hurt after standing for a 20 minute journey is down to their morbid obesity, not an illness which they can do nothing about.

I had an amazing argument with one such woman on a bus, and I absolutely ripped her to shreds.

Good on ye! :D

Watching 'The Biggest Loser' just now, and there's a fat cow determined to leave the show because of a "bad knee" and "stress". Just admit that you're sick of not being able to eat what you want, when you want and having to actually exercise.

Whereas there's a guy who had to be given oxygen after a session on the treadmill who's desperate to stay!