Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Both good points.

Inmate - "Fafc1885, big Rab the Rapist said he's gonny split ye in half"

Fafc1885 - "f**k it!!" *Drops trousers*

fafc1885: "YOU DA MAN!"

Rab the Rapist: "Aye, and you're the wumman. Bend over."

:lol::lol::lol:

i go away for my lunch and come back to find me apparently being raped in Peterhead prison by Rab the Rapist

f**k sake man, i cannae read this thread without him postings wee insignificant shite posts.

is that better? i deleted all the posts i put that i thought were shite and insignificant

That's tragic Keith, all the best to the boy and your mate :(

PTTGOYN: It's my Gran's funeral tomorrow, I've never actually been to a funeral before so I have no idea how it'll affect me...

I was the same when I was at my Great Uncle's funeral 3/4 years ago. It ended up being a lovely service, and a good send off too. He was a Morton man at heart and after the reception a few of us took a trip up north to watch Brechin vs Morton that night. A fitting end to the day, that's for sure.

Edited by The Naitch

Don't listen to their pish. This is the "petty" nags thread. Post what you like.

Agreed! Stand up for yourself man, when someone doesn't like what you've got to say, tell them to go f**k themself. Don't be a pushover!

Agreed! Stand up for yourself man, when someone doesn't like what you've got to say, tell them to go f**k themself. Don't be a pushover!

Fudge is spot on there!

Remember your opinion is as valid as the next man's!

Stand tall!

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!

when i do tell my friends to f**k off, they usually fall out with me

They aren't proper friends then. Furthermore, The Gray Ghost would like to point out that this is the internet. You can take advice off people, but you don't need to obey them to avoid falling out. Be who you want to be and say what you want.

They aren't proper friends then. Furthermore, The Gray Ghost would like to point out that this is the internet. You can take advice off people, but you don't need to obey them to avoid falling out. Be who you want to be and say what you want.

i know they ain't proper friends, not anymore anyway

PTTGOYN: Randomly finding blood in different places on my t-shirt when i ain't bleeding

I think you should consider uprgading that gripe from 'petty' to 'unerving'...