Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Got back from the long weekend to find this email waiting for me:

Dear All,

Colleagues will be sorry to hear that xxx had a stroke yesterday and is recovering in hospital. Her husband has asked that they are not contacted until the situation becomes clearer.

Any news will, of course, be passed on to everyone.

She's one of the good guys too! :(:(

In the light of all the understandable doom and gloom on here, perhaps my wee faux pas may raise a bit of a smile.

It's just been pointed out to me by a colleague that I have stamped all today's incoming mail as being "Received on 72nd May 2009" :o:(:rolleyes::lol:

It was early, the 'incoming' stamp was upside down and I wheeled the wrong date wheel, okay? <_<:(

Two of my bests customers parcels have gone awol,overnight between London and Edinburgh.

I hope all goes well with the wee lad,that is really tough,maybe i should count my lucky stars...

PTTGOYN: Found out my friends aren't actually my friends, they've been taking the piss out of me behind my back for ages

Keep the head up young man!

It's better that you find out what they are like now rather than wasting more time under false pretences.

You seem like you need to get a 'f**k it' attitude about you though and not let arseholes like that bother you.

Also, stop trying to get a ride from your confidence coach, it's going to end badly either way.

1) You manage to shag her and you become a super confident/arrogant tosser that nobody likes or......

2) You don't manage to shag her but end up with a tag around your ankle after a stint in Peterhead jail for trying.

;)

Keep the head up young man!

It's better that you find out what they are like now rather than wasting more time under false pretences.

You seem like you need to get a 'f**k it' attitude about you though and not let arseholes like that bother you.

Also, stop trying to get a ride from your confidence coach, it's going to end badly either way.

1) You manage to shag her and you become a super confident/arrogant tosser that nobody likes or......

2) You don't manage to shag her but end up with a tag around your ankle after a stint in Peterhead jail for trying.

;)

However, with his brand new 'f**k it' attitude he won't care.

At leasat he'd be guaranteed some action on a regular basis if he was in Peterhead chokey! :ph34r::o

However, with his brand new 'f**k it' attitude he won't care.
At leasat he'd be guaranteed some action on a regular basis if he was in Peterhead chokey! :ph34r::o

Both good points.

Inmate - "Fafc1885, big Rab the Rapist said he's gonny split ye in half"

Fafc1885 - "f**k it!!" *Drops trousers*

Both good points.

fafc1885: "YOU DA MAN!"

Rab the Rapist: "Aye, and you're the wumman. Bend over."

Both good points.

fafc1885: "YOU DA MAN!"

Rab the Rapist: "Aye, and you're the wumman. Bend over."

:lol::lol::lol:

i go away for my lunch and come back to find me apparently being raped in Peterhead prison by Rab the Rapist

f**k sake man, i cannae read this thread without him postings wee insignificant shite posts.

is that better? i deleted all the posts i put that i thought were shite and insignificant

That's tragic Keith, all the best to the boy and your mate :(

PTTGOYN: It's my Gran's funeral tomorrow, I've never actually been to a funeral before so I have no idea how it'll affect me...

I was the same when I was at my Great Uncle's funeral 3/4 years ago. It ended up being a lovely service, and a good send off too. He was a Morton man at heart and after the reception a few of us took a trip up north to watch Brechin vs Morton that night. A fitting end to the day, that's for sure.

Edited by The Naitch

Don't listen to their pish. This is the "petty" nags thread. Post what you like.

Agreed! Stand up for yourself man, when someone doesn't like what you've got to say, tell them to go f**k themself. Don't be a pushover!