Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That would make me look incredibly stupid, I work in a supermarket and we all have name badges :P

:lol: Oh dear well yes don't say that to her cos that would make you look quite stupid. OR, you could say "I was too busy starting into your beautiful eyes to notice your namebadge". Now my friends, THAT, is a line B)

Or if you don't have her bebo already, you could always ask casually if she has bebo then drop her a wee comment or two. Nothing too in your face but at least it starts communication between the 2 of you. All the best let us know how you get on ;)

I'm still shocked no-one has said 'it' yet...

It's 2.14pm on a lovely summers day. I have exam leave. I'm so fucking desperate for a game of football. But everyones in school! :angry:

I feel your pain mate :( It's so shit when it's like this outside and everyone's busy and your just itching to run about with a football. I'm the opposite from you mate, some of my friends have finished exams while my last one is June 8th. So it's revision for me from now on. But I can't concentrate so I'm watching Diagnosis Murder, which is really a reason to be cheerful. And I'm working later on such a nice night. Bah <_<

I'm itching to run about with a football also, my problem is none of my mates are the football type <_<

And that is quite a good line fraser, if not incredibly cheesy :P and bebo is a pain.

It was cheesy in the extreme. And aye bebo is a pain but if you feel it would help matters then it is an option. I'm sure you would prefer to talk to her, hopefully a situation will present itself in the near future ;)

Horrible weather. It's gone from 30c & beautiful sunshine to 13c & heavy rain in less than a week. We have 10 more days of this too, apparantly.

Ohhh sare yin, sun's splitting the sky here and i'm just in from a nice enjoyable game of Football to complete the perfect morning/afternoon.

Superb :D

I really want to go out and enjoy the nice weather before getting blootered tonight, but it's just far too hot for me.

I'm generally a sweaty person (please do not mistake sweaty for stinky) and if I went out in this I'd end up in a puddle. Plus, being a ginger I would probably turn into a big blister as well.

A big blistery puddle. It's not a good look.

I really want to go out and enjoy the nice weather before getting blootered tonight, but it's just far too hot for me.

I'm generally a sweaty person (please do not mistake sweaty for stinky) and if I went out in this I'd end up in a puddle. Plus, being a ginger I would probably turn into a big blister as well.

A big blistery puddle. It's not a good look.

how about antiperspirant and sun cream?

Horrible weather. It's gone from 30c & beautiful sunshine to 13c & heavy rain in less than a week. We have 10 more days of this too, apparantly.

Doesn't rain in the pub, and even if the roof caved in and if it did, NINETY TWO PENCE A PINT would mean I'd be wet and drunk before I'd go home.

Doesn't rain in the pub, and even if the roof caved in and if it did, NINETY TWO PENCE A PINT would mean I'd be wet and drunk before I'd go home.

You speak the truth good sir. Unfortunately I am going to some charity event thing that is mostly outdoors, so I won't be drinking 92p beer :(

Amaing weather. Fucking loving today. Played football at 2 until about half 3, then took a wee 3 mile stroll home in the sunshine. Curretnly sitting out the back with the laptop and Vimpto.

Fucking bliss :D

b*****d, wrong thread.

Edited by Money Mayweather

how about antiperspirant and sun cream?

Doesn't work. I'm quite a hairy guy, and every now and again I'll give the pits a good seeing to. I don't sweat as much, but the first few days are horrible because of the constant itch.

As for the suncream, I think I might have some somewhere, but I've given up. I'm going to go for a little FM session before I go out tonight.

FM ----------- Going out.

You know it's that good.