Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm staying on my own just now, cause my mums away on holiday, and it's just fucking shite. I thought i'd enjoy it, but it's so fucking lonely :(

You, fafc18canteen and VikingTon should get together and form a friend's club, keeping each other company without taking the piss or excluding anyone from social events.

THIS!!

I can't help feeling this could be a sinister plot by the local Paisley Labour Party in an attempt to sway tomorrow's voting figures. My Polling Station is in Williamsburgh Primary School in Lacy Street, just up from where the Apollo Blinds store 'mysteriously' went on fire at 7pm last night, and literally just round the corner from my flat. The whole road is closed off and fire engines are still there this morning! :(

It had better be re-opened in time for me casting my vote tomorrow morning! <_<

post-1053-1244015216.gif

B)

THIS!!

I can't help feeling this could be a sinister plot by the local Paisley Labour Party in an attempt to sway tomorrow's voting figures. My Polling Station is in Williamsburgh Primary School in Lacy Street, just up from where the Apollo Blinds store 'mysteriously' went on fire at 7pm last night, and literally just round the corner from my flat. The whole road is closed off and fire engines are still there this morning! :(

post-1053-1244015216.gif

B)

Is Seedhill rd open,we may have a delivery to do there today?

THIS!!

post-1053-1244015216.gif

B)

I'd normally put my vote in that direction also, but I have lost all faith in anything politicians do and intend to use my vote to register a "NO VOTE" as I don't believe there is a politician worthy of it. Don't get me wrong, I take my vote seriously, but the shenanigans of the last few weeks has shown them in their true light.

Is Seedhill rd open,we may have a delivery to do there today?

Fairly sure it is, although the fire is at the bottom of LAcy Street by the junction of Seedhill road...

The (no-longer) white warehouse bottom left of the pic

Scroll up to Glasgow Road and twice right and that ma hoose on the corner of Whitehaugh Avenue. (Please don't magnify it and peer through my lounge window - I haven't tidied and it's in a bit of a state! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol: )

Kilt? SNP? Really? I used to think you were a nice guy.

:o I am, I am..... :(

I've just fallen under Nicola's elfin-like charm. Oooh, the electric blue, peep-toe court shoes she was wearing at conference..... :wub:*

*Any 'pig-in-lipstick' jibes from you Mr Booth and that's the last you'll see of your DVD's! :P

Petty things that get on my nerves-women who wear sunglasses on top of their heads as a fashion accessory and not as sunglasses. They look like tools.

aye, they look like fucking idiots