Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Petty things that get on my nerves-women who wear sunglasses on top of their heads as a fashion accessory and not as sunglasses. They look like tools.

aye, they look like fucking idiots

Am I the only one who thinks this taking the piss out of fafc has gone too far? If he is a genuine poster then it is out of order imo.

I do think it's gotten a bit boring, yes. He should expect a ribbing for that plan, but jokes tire pretty quick on P&B.

Am I the only one who thinks this taking the piss out of fafc has gone too far? If he is a genuine poster then it is out of order imo.

I'm fairly certain he's genuine. He jsut seems like a fairly awkward 16 year old to me (I'm sure many of us can relate). I, however, don't pay enough attention.

What was 'the plan' that I constantly read about?

What was 'the plan' that I constantly read about?

the plan was that, because the girl i like has her own headphones, i was gonna borrow them, so that when she came in the next day, she would wonder where they were and i could say i borrowed them, therefore i would get a chance to try and speak to her.

needless to say it failed

i had said she was 17 before

I wasn't paying attention! :rolleyes:

16's legal shagging age.
I'm pretty sure Kilt would be aware of that. I think he's probably a little more dismayed that she's around the same age as his son.

Exactly, L-M! ;) That and the fact I'm 32 years older than her! :( I mean, someone in their twenties, aye, but a teenager.....too far! <_<

the plan was that, because the girl i like has her own headphones, i was gonna borrow them, so that when she came in the next day, she would wonder where they were and i could say i borrowed them, therefore i would get a chance to try and speak to her.

needless to say it failed

You could try just talking to her.