Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I can't sleep at all.

There I was tucked up nicely in bed thinking happy thoughts, which quickly turned to thoughts on where I've went wrong in my life so far.

Fucking brilliant, eh?

Now I'm sitting here wide awake, yet extremely tired, thinking about how much of a f**k up I am.

I met Nicola Sturgeon at an NHS thing a couple of weeks ago, there was an unfriendly feminine odour in the air that day.

Perhaps she was living up to her name

Does she look like eddie munster in person as well?

1butch_patrick5.jpgnicolasturgeon.jpg

The Gray Ghost is really tired, but is afraid to go to sleep, The Gray Ghost evidently ate something dodgy for tea, which has caused him to have to run to the bog time and time again. The Gray Ghost is too scared to sleep in case the worst should happen. Its going to be a long night, and The Gray Ghost has had a sore stomach on and off for a couple hours so far.

And what was it that was so dodgy? What exotic food did The Gray Ghost eat for tea? Well, The Gray Ghost was feeling lazy so just had a plate of oven chips with a bit of grated cheese on them. How the hell can oven chips cause what feels like borderline swine flu?

Are the sheets....fluttering in the breeze then?

Guest The_Scarlet_Spook
The Gray Ghost is really tired, but is afraid to go to sleep, The Gray Ghost evidently ate something dodgy for tea, which has caused him to have to run to the bog time and time again. The Gray Ghost is too scared to sleep in case the worst should happen. Its going to be a long night, and The Gray Ghost has had a sore stomach on and off for a couple hours so far.

And what was it that was so dodgy? What exotic food did The Gray Ghost eat for tea? Well, The Gray Ghost was feeling lazy so just had a plate of oven chips with a bit of grated cheese on them. How the hell can oven chips cause what feels like borderline swine flu?

You really are the shittest ghost ever.

I'm sure people don't realise that you repeatedly failed the 'Haunting:Methods and Morality' and 'Ectoplasm: Production and Uses' modules of your training? Although for some reason you scored record marks in the 'Stalking Humans:How to See and Not Be Seen' module....

Not only that but we had to sew two lycra suits together because you kept ripping them when you bent over.

ok, this is seriously creepy. i've been told i'm being discussed on a internet forum and i browse on two topics and the first one confirms i am indeed being discussed and defended by a ghost.

the second one i read then has said ghost and a spook arguing over who is the better ghoul and a little faggot kid from forfar in between them.

ok, this is seriously creepy. i've been told i'm being discussed on a internet forum and i browse on two topics and the first one confirms i am indeed being discussed and defended by a ghost.

the second one i read then has said ghost and a spook arguing over who is the better ghoul and a little faggot kid from forfar in between them.

Get to f**k you fuckin w****r :angry:

should take things like this in your stride being a pagan ;)

People that spread gay rumours and then everyone believes them :angry::angry::angry:

Also, people that deliberately try to make you have a seizure :angry:

You need to go and kick some arse.

Stop being a fucking pussy and do something about the folk that are pissing you off.

No murdering or that like but a few good kickings.