Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

How drunk is everyone tonight, just out of interest?

Lucky b*****ds. :(

Not very, but that could improve through dissapointment, due to the fact that I've been let down by a flu ridden chebby lust-bucket on a promised hot date tomorrow! <_<

Sober and horny at my end :(

Sober - horny - my end, ach c'mon, I must be able to make Phoenix-esque innuendo out of that......

.....nah, mair cider needed first, I'm still typing straight! :(

I'm being nice!

Bit of a novelty, not sure I like it.

Right well me and you can be nice then! I like the sound of that. What should our aim be? I recon we should turn this thread into one big love in! From now on for every negative thing said about a fellow P&Ber I want TWO positives! :)

Right well me and you can be nice then! I like the sound of that. What should our aim be? I recon we should turn this thread into one big love in! From now on for every negative thing said about a fellow P&Ber I want TWO positives! :)

Kilt's really going to need to read a bit more of this evening's escapades or I fear we'll have another car crash on our hands with his next post.

You're a very lovely person, and you were nice to talk to last weekend and Andy.C sent me a PM earlier that made me near wet myself laughing, so he's a jolly bloody nice chap too.

Kilt's really going to need to read a bit more of this evening's escapades or I fear we'll have another car crash on our hands with his next post.

You're a very lovely person, and you were nice to talk to last weekend and Andy.C sent me a PM earlier that made me near wet myself laughing, so he's a jolly bloody nice chap too.

As were you, I wish I could have talked to some people longer, but there were too many people to meet. Andy C is a good guy too, he recognised me off here at an Alloa game about a year and a bit a go!

I've been at the pub with Frank Booth having a decent intellectual chat - have I missed much? :unsure:

And why will my next post post be a car-crash? She's in Sweden, we've been having a chat, she's got a bloke and is having fun on the beach as she's already told us. Whatever else we've discussed is off limits, besides which, most of it was in Swedish!

Nae c***s gonnae believe that either but it's true! :rolleyes: I'm a cunning-linguist! ;)

You can have all the meatballs you want. Your still a fucking tube. :)

I may be a tube son, but you have a lot of catching up to do in the lady stakes! Have a w**k and go to bed! ;)

I missed citing it but why was Ruggy quoting me saying 'Oh dear, Oh dear' ? I don't feckin lie or make this stuff up you know Rugster! :P

I've been at the pub with Frank Booth having a decent intellectual chat - have I missed much? :unsure:

And why will my next post post be a car-crash? She's in Sweden, we've been having a chat, she's got a bloke and is having fun on the beach as she's already told us. Whatever else we've discussed is off limits, besides which, most of it was in Swedish!

Nae c***s gonnae believe that either but it's true! :rolleyes: I'm a cunning-linguist! ;)

I may be a tube son, but you have a lot of catching up to do in the lady stakes! Have a w**k and go to bed! ;)

I missed citing it but why was Ruggy quoting me saying 'Oh dear, Oh dear' ? I don't feckin lie or make this stuff up you know Rugster! :P

Hope it goes well for you. :)

A wee bit, aye!

Right, bearing in mind that women are always right, I admit I should have caught up with the thread before going anywhere near posting. Guilty.

However, I have just exchanged some pleasantries with

Ha ha - wouldn't you like to know her name

and that was all.

Someone appears to have thrown and hand-grenade into the thread and run away to watch the damage fall-out. Can't we all just chill and enjoy posting pish to the background bliss that is Glastonbury? Choke the chicken/flick the bean if that will relieve some tension then just calm down with some cool thoughts and some peace and love.

post-1053-1246062799.gif