Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fuxake - Lighten up man!

Actually, it's really Big Bertha from the Cock and Pheasant's but don't let on I told you! ;)

Put a full stop instead of an exclamation mark.

I was trying to make out that I was shouting No! as if to remind you about the furore the last time you posted a persons name on here.

I now realise that I probably should have put No! in capitals in that respect too.

I was trying to make out that I was shouting No! as if to remind you about the furore the last time you posted a persons name on here.

I now realise that I probably should have put No! in capitals in that respect too.

Lily's on - go to bed mate!!!!!! :P

Punctuation police! :rolleyes:

Ach, everyone who's not insomniac has gone to bed! Unless my buddy Rehar wants a conversation in Czechoslovakian........

...right, goodnight all! ;)

People who drink at 8 a.m in airports, just because they are going on holiday. I don't understand why people feel the need to do it. I really hate sitting next to someone on a plane who has had one too many and absolutely reeks.

Hey, I have to work with them. Coming into work at 07:30/08:00 and seeing a fat man in shorts and a singlet with a pint of Tennents in his mit is not a good start to the day. And watch them coming off a flight from Malaga having enjoyed the Duty Free beforehand and trying to get their passport opened at the 'photo' page when they can hardly stand up - it's murder!

Anyway, what are you doing up at this time in the morning? I have the excuse of being insomniac and bored. Tiring of Sveriege already? :huh:

Are alll of the "regular" posters on this thread insomniacs? I swear, there is always at least someone on here claiming they cannae sleep. :lol:

A lot of us are insomniacs - or is that just you being 'Cynical' Saintee? :rolleyes:;)

Hey, I have to work with them. Coming into work at 07:30/08:00 and seeing a fat man in shorts and a singlet with a pint of Tennents in his mit is not a good start to the day. And watch them coming off a flight from Malaga having enjoyed the Duty Free beforehand and trying to get their passport opened at the 'photo' page when they can hardly stand up - it's murder!

Anyway, what are you doing up at this time in the morning? I have the excuse of being insomniac and bored. Tiring of Sveriege already? :huh:

Without fail I'm always sat next to some drunken person.. Well apart from todays flight.

Since I slept on the plane and came home and slept all afternoon I'm wide awake.

Without fail I'm always sat next to some drunken person.. Well apart from todays flight.

Since I slept on the plane and came home and slept all afternoon I'm wide awake.

Ah, right. I can understand that. You weren't perhaps on a flight back to Glasgow a few years back when a handsome, bearded young fellow, slightly 'hapy' on in flight hospitality, punched you on the arm in a 'friendly-drunk' sort of way as the plane came into land and bellowed 'Haw, look, that's ma hoose doon there, ye ken?' :ph34r:

No? :huh: Thank Feck fer that! :lol:;)

Ah, right. I can understand that. You weren't perhaps on a flight back to Glasgow a few years back when a handsome, bearded young fellow, slightly 'hapy' on in flight hospitality, punched you on the arm in a 'friendly-drunk' sort of way as the plane came into land and bellowed 'Haw, look, that's ma hoose doon there, ye ken?' :ph34r:

No? :huh: Thank Feck fer that! :lol:;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Another Nag from me again. BT. They are just the biggest shower of tossers known to man. All I wanted to do was speak to someone, anyone, a human being. Not a fucking chance if you are already a customer of theirs I'm afraid. It's all automated.

I remember phoning them up wanting to get a phoneline put in and have Broadband put in. I was on hold for less than 30 seconds and I got through to someone who spoke English.

Basically, as soon as you are a paying customer, you will never speak to anyone there, ever again. I had to phone the Faults line and ask to be transfered to Customer Services just so I could have a query answered. And where did I get through to, fucking Mumbai! However, she was quite helpful, I just hope she understood what I was saying and that they don't try to take two payments.

British Telecom my arse.