Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Do you live in Zizkov? The day after the Scotland game last year me and my mates took the Metro to there and did a wee pub crawl of Zizkov ending up at the wee club in Viktoria's ground

Very very close, the bottom of the hill round the corner is Zizkov proper. It's not the nicest of areas, but it certainly does have a lot of pubs...and dog shit.

I live right next to Flora metro, which is one up from JZP.

Edited by Breaking Decency

Guest The Phoenix
I'm hungry and there's nothing in the house that can be eaten within the next 10 minutes.

Good job Kilt isn't about to respond to that.

Note: I deleted my last post - that picture was way too big.

Wawrinka looks like an actor, but i can't work out who :angry:

thought he looked like the astronaut in Deep Impact myself. The one that was blinded and couldnt see his kid, ye know the one

thought he looked like the astronaut in Deep Impact myself. The one that was blinded and couldnt see his kid, ye know the one

Ron Eldard. He does a bit actually, but it's not who i'm thinking of.

Cheers for the help anyway peeps.

I got a bit fired up at work earlier, after one of the consultants transferred a patient of his from a private hospital elsewhere to the private ward in the hospital where I currently work. No transfer letter, no clerking, no phone call, f**k all. Just an unwell bloke pitching up with a set of notes, the entry in which is dated 18 June ('Patient well. Plan: Continue')

Magic.

Anyway, I wrote in the notes something along the lines of 'Patient apparently transferred from X. No transfer letter, nothing written in notes, no phone call. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!'

I'm going to get an absolute bollocking tomorrow :lol:

Edited by McB

I've got a list today, but I'm just going to go with the most annoying of them all: HSBC. Despite cash (not cheque, actual cash) being paid in on Saturday to cover the outgoings, and somebody taking it in there and then and it being cleared by yesterday, they have rejected the payments that were due to go out yesterday to pay the bills and returned the money to my account. If they charge me, I'm going to go absolutely fucking mental.

Pttygon: was on the phone to a friend, felt shattered, then she says she's tired and wants to sleep, as I feel wide a-fuckin-wake! <_<

:lol:

Your quest continues, eh? :lol:

Guitarists' fingers are truly minging things. Uh, blisters and callouses all over the shop.

That said, it does carry certain advantages... ;)

Guest The Phoenix
If they charge me, I'm going to go absolutely fucking mental.

Tense?

Anyhow, tactfully handled (don't send Adam), you will be able to secure a full apology and a bit of compensation for your upset and stress.

Last time something similar happened to me, we agreed on £25 being credited to my account. I had entered the bargaining at £100 and they offered hee haw, so I suppose they took it to be a moral victory. I took it as £25 I didn't expect to get.

Tense?

Anyhow, tactfully handled (don't send Adam), you will be able to secure a full apology and a bit of compensation for your upset and stress.

Last time something similar happened to me, we agreed on £25 being credited to my account. I had entered the bargaining at £100 and they offered hee haw, so I suppose they took it to be a moral victory. I took it as £25 I didn't expect to get.

Aye, I remember last time I got Adam to deal with anything like that. It was Virgin Media and I'd had no joy whatsoever dealing with them because they are morons. I decided that as Adam worked at the same place as their base, he should call them. He got hung up on within 5 minutes because he told the guy he was a "fucking idiot".

Aye, I remember last time I got Adam to deal with anything like that. It was Virgin Media and I'd had no joy whatsoever dealing with them because they are morons. I decided that as Adam worked at the same place as their base, he should call them. He got hung up on within 5 minutes because he told the guy he was a "fucking idiot".

That surprises me.