Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Your patter is magic. The train/bus to Auchterwherever will be in uproar.

"a turd of society" I'm can't wait to work that one in to a conversation tomorrow. You really are helpful.

You're a bit of a knob TBH!

Blessings Be! :)

Your patter is magic. The train/bus to Auchterwherever will be in uproar.

"a turd of society" I'm can't wait to work that one in to a conversation tomorrow. You really are helpful.

I never said anywhere that my patter was magic, did I?

I have noticed that you do take a fucking age to respond to anything on here. Are you an idiot? Are you one of these retards that types with one finger at a time, as the other hand is up your arse?

Run along, Captain Cockpiece.

Do you mean with headaches? Or something else? Have you been to your GP? If not go.

I've been 4 times the last month and have been referred to the department for head problems at the southern general but I'm still waiting to hear from them in the post.

It isn't just headaches, it's also that I have a lump on my skull, get confused/ forget things, take dizzy spells and feel faint. This happens to me everyday but comes and goes.

Pissed off on the woman side of things, just when a dry patch looked like ending it decided to mercifully continue, aside from that all is fine and well!

Edited by Enigma

Don't worry, it'll be worth ten times that amount when it inevitably goes tits up! We should have a few video cameras there as well, so the whole thing will end up on youtube if it's not too terrible!

I will dress up accordingly then! :)

Bring it on, punk kilt rocker, bring it on now, punk kilt rocker in a Fat Boy Slim stylee! :lol:

I've been 4 times the last month and have been referred to the department for head problems at the southern general but I'm still waiting to hear from them in the post.

It isn't just headaches, it's also that I have a lump on my skull, get confused/ forget things, take dizzy spells and feel faint. This happens to me everyday but comes and goes.

Hope you get an appointment soon then. If not I would be chasing it up if I was you tbh.

Pissed off on the woman side of things, just when a dry patch looked like ending it decided to mercifully continue, aside from that all is fine and well!

I sympathise. I've had the occasional 'wet' spell recently,* but it's like the Gobi Desert at the moment!

*That doesn't sound right at all! :ph34r::lol:

Guest The Phoenix

Sergeant Bilko, friendly piece of advice - I'd run along and play with your soliders if I were you.

Last time I saw Adam in this form, it turned nasty, very nasty. :(

That doesn't sound very good. Hope it all works out okay!

I will dress up accordingly then! :)

Bring it on, punk kilt rocker, bring it on now, punk kilt rocker in a Fat Boy Slim stylee! :lol:

:lol:

We might end up going a bit silly during the set.. It may confuse some people!

I never said anywhere that my patter was magic, did I?

I have noticed that you do take a fucking age to respond to anything on here. Are you an idiot? Are you one of these retards that types with one finger at a time, as the other hand is up your arse?

Run along, Captain Cockpiece.

You just get better and better. I see what you did there, a rank based insult. Brilliant, rapier like. Why don't you do a spot of stand up at the campsite/ymca or wherever the bus goes.

Hope you get an appointment soon then. If not I would be chasing it up if I was you tbh.

I've even gave up booze since the 5's and had my eyes checked etc but it's still the same.

You just get better and better. I see what you did there, a rank based insult. Brilliant, rapier like. Why don't you do a spot of stand up at the campsite/ymca or wherever the bus goes.

Decided to just go camping in yer maws house for a week.

Ya fud.

I've even gave up booze since the 5's and had my eyes checked etc but it's still the same.

Have you had your blood sugar levels checked? I presume your GP took some bloods and didn't just refer you to the hospital. Did they mention what he thought it might be?

Guest The Phoenix
I just had an odd suddern craving for a Chinese meal there! I think I shall be phoning the Sung Sing at some point this week :lol:

You're not very good at this craving thing are you?

Some point this week. :lol:

Have you had your blood sugar levels checked? I presume your GP took some bloods and didn't just refer you to the hospital. Did they mention what he thought it might be?

Had 3 blood tests taken and they found nothing. I was out the day/night before and was to fast from 10pm but i had been on a long day drinking seesion which I stopped at half 9 and was unsure if this would maybe effect the results.