Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Jesus man! Leave him alone!

Excuse Me? :huh:

Coming from you, that's fucking rich mate! <_<

But as he's doing a grand job of digging his own hole for himself, I'll duly leave him to it - ergo......

not all of it is

:rolleyes:

Franco Miranda has left St Mirren :( He was my favourite player too. Severe heat is getting on my nerves too. Friends of mine are now waiting til the evening to do things because it's much cooler then. Which means hours of sitting around the house watching Wimbledon and Neighbours.

Yesterday on the bus someone had the worst body odour ever, I was boaking with every breathe.

Im using the bus a lot more these days till i get a new car. Yesterday after taking an hour and a half to cross Edinburgh i dived straight into a cool bath.

Far to bloody hot ,passengers should all carry deodorant.

This heat is indeed becoming a bit insufferable. I was that close to taking my pyjama top off in bed last night.

You do not post nearly enough on here. Your brand of subtle and gentle humour is much appreciated.

Have a massive blister on the side of my foot and it hurts to walk

and i cant make up my mind whether or not to quit bowls

Edited by fafc1885

:lol:

nahh, dont think she'd enjoy it and she's already moved back down to Clydebank

Ah well, I saw it on Hollyoaks a few weeks back - Archie took Sarah there and she was impressed and he got to bang her not long after that.

Also, if you continue to play you'll be the most popular guy at the bowls club years down the line.

When you're retired you'll always be first picked when choosing teams as you'll have lifetime experience and your pals will just be starting out ;)