Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Awesome? Is it awesome to have 3 feet of water complete with human feces under your floorboards?

Of course not, and I feel a bit guilty about saying it, but extreme weather always excites me, especially when I don't have to deal with the consequences myself. Sorry.

Fair enough. I've got nout against you nor Adam, and his out burst was a bit out of the blue.

I was only joking.

You can be a bit patronising at times, and I think that's what bugs Adam. I don't know myself where that little rant came from.

I'm certainly not about to argue with you over it.

Him and his bint are a bit odd though.

That's what annoys me about you. I could bet my house on you not saying that to my face.

I've never started anything with anyone for no reason. You seem to think that you are better than folk on here, trying to take the piss out of them for no good reason.

That's what annoys me about you. I could bet my house on you not saying that to my face.

I've never started anything with anyone for no reason. You seem to think that you are better than folk on here, trying to take the piss out of them for no good reason.

I dunno where this is coming from. I think everyone on here realised that that post is totally tongue in cheek and I meant nothing by it.

Strange.

I dunno where this is coming from. I think everyone on here realised that that post is totally tongue in cheek and I meant nothing by it.

Strange.

I just think you are a c**t. Think what you want of me, I don't really care.

Top 5 posters on this thread...

The Phoenix

Kilt

Lyn-Marie

Monster

xbl

The top 5 posters on the RTBC thread....

Lyn-Marie

The Phoenix

Monster

Fudge

Kilt

Can we deduce from these findings that xbl is officially the most miserable poster on P&B, and that Fudge is the happiest?

Jesus f**k, it's happened again. The water has soaked in under the floor of the folk who live next door and next door to him AGAIN, for the second time in 6th months.

I took a few photos on my mobile just as it was beginning to go down, the water was easily a good 3 inches deeper than this about 30 minutes prior to these being taken:

post-10094-1246898145_thumb.jpg

post-10094-1246898166_thumb.jpg

post-10094-1246898195_thumb.jpg

post-10094-1246898262_thumb.jpg

post-10094-1246898308_thumb.jpg

you couldnae nip round the corner and check my cars ok ;)

You really don't like me do you? :lol:

To be honest, I don't dislike anyone I haven't met before, I like to give everyone a chance. I just don't like how you are speaking to folk on here recently. I'll always have a go at folk who think they are better than someone, or, in your case, speak down to folk.