Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I hate missing football, because I'm trying to get fit at the moment, so I need you all to convince me to go for a run.

I'm just about to get on the No. 62 bus round to yours.......

.......RUN, .....RUN! :lol:

I'm just about to get on the No. 62 bus round to yours.......

.......RUN, .....RUN! :lol:

It'd take you a couple of hours to get to this side of town and the 62 doesn't even get that close. That's not much incentive. :P

I'm still not out running, but at least I've taken steps forward. I'm no longer sitting in my underwear, for one.

I'm also having some tuna sandwiches for breakfast (or, pieces and tuna....), but it appears we've ran out of butter, so while some parts of this breakfast do taste delightful, other parts require a litre of water for every mouthful.

I'm still not out running, but at least I've taken steps forward. I'm no longer sitting in my underwear, for one.

I'm also having some tuna sandwiches for breakfast (or, pieces and tuna....), but it appears we've ran out of butter, so while some parts of this breakfast do taste delightful, other parts require a litre of water for every mouthful.

Piece on tuna. Good for you.

Just had an unsolicited brochure sent to my business in Dundee from Rangers FC offering hospitality at Ibrox. :angry:

I think you meant to put that in the RTBC thread. :)

What exactly is hospitality at Ibrox, not being assaulted by bald, 40 year old, round hooligans?

Probably. Still miles better than the cretins which inhabit Broadwood, mind.

:lol:

I appreciate the politeness when you are dying to post that you're pissing out of your arse.

Hope you're better soon my man!

Funnily enough, I refrained from using the expression "shitting rusty water", thought politemess was the way to go.

Thanks for the well wishes. :)

That's reminded me of the Viz cartoon with the speech bubble coming from his stomach.

"No you haven't!"

:lol:

That actually crossed my mind as I wrote it.