Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Thats a shame, how come?

Basically the place was not very busy and I was clearing their backlog, which I did, there was no more work for me :(

Hopefully get another starting next week, but not overly confident!

Of course I've been to Ibrox, but no I haven't been to Broadwood admittedly. I can imagine it's a bit shit though. ;)

Have you? When were you last there?

How can you say broadwood is shite if you have never been there?

Ibrox looks alright from the outside but it is devoid of atmosphere.

:lol::lol: You're saying Broadwood is better than Ibrox, a 5-Star rated UEFA Stadium? Deary me!

That's as useful as a 3 star rating for a Greek hotel.

Anyway, quite painful sunburn. Fife's backwater was simply too hot and sunny to stay covered up in, and now comes the pain.

Kilt, you're out of luck, mate

Seems to be a reciprocated crush as well. And they're both at the same festivals this summer.

I wish the wee boot would just piss off.

A yurt is a felt-covered, wood lattice-framed portable sleeping structure traditionally used by nomads in Central Asia.

do they not think lily allen fans know this.... :huh::huh::D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the seagull thats currently knocking on my french door with it's beak, looking for food :lol: cheeky b*****d

I love to feed the birds out my back garden.

I always get a few loafs of cheap, shit bread to give them, but one bird in particular isn't happy with this regular feast. In the last month or so my back door has been open all the time because of the good weather and the fact the dogs like lying out in the sun, but this cheeky little doo keeps coming into the house and eating the dog food!

At least twice now I've had to go downstairs and life the thing out the door because it came in, started eating, heard a noise than started to panic, causing chaos in the kitchen.

The best thing is when I hear it coming in. I walk down the stairs casually and he'll just be acting all innocent at the steps in front of the back door.

its just had two slices of corned beef and two slices of bread, it can f**k off now. It even wakes you at first light in the morning knocking like f**k on the glass. probably shouldnt feed it :ph34r:

its just had two slices of corned beef and two slices of bread, it can f**k off now. It even wakes you at first light in the morning knocking like f**k on the glass. probably shouldnt feed it :ph34r:

:lol:

I love animals. They make sure you know when they want something.

I just about killed a fox of fright. :(

Walking home about 11 o'clock at night, turned round the corner at the exact same time as the fox did from the other direction, it jumped about 3 feet in the air and scarper pretty quickly, didnt half give me a fright to.

:lol:

I love animals. They make sure you know when they want something.

except my late but great and dearly missed dog "mickey". When he wanted a piss he just cocked his leg where he stood. Dont think he liked to bother me bless im :lol:

except my late but great and dearly missed dog "mickey". When he wanted a piss he just cocked his leg where he stood. Dont think he liked to bother me bless im :lol:

I have two wee yorkies.

The back door is always open, and if the weather is good, then the front door is open as well... They still decide to pish in the living room.

I don't mind a pish here and there, because it's easily dealt with, but I don't like having having to pick up shite in my own house.

I love to feed the birds out my back garden.

I always get a few loafs of cheap, shit bread to give them, but one bird in particular isn't happy with this regular feast. In the last month or so my back door has been open all the time because of the good weather and the fact the dogs like lying out in the sun, but this cheeky little doo keeps coming into the house and eating the dog food!

At least twice now I've had to go downstairs and life the thing out the door because it came in, started eating, heard a noise than started to panic, causing chaos in the kitchen.

The best thing is when I hear it coming in. I walk down the stairs casually and he'll just be acting all innocent at the steps in front of the back door.

I would wet my pants in fear. Birds scare the bejesus out of me.

The back door is always open, and if the weather is good, then the front door is open as well... They still decide to pish in the living room.

There's your problem. If there's a door always open, dogs find it harder to differentiate between inside and out because there's no boundary. So they'll pee wherever they fancy. I read that in a book.

star trek: nemesis.

why is this a pttgomn? because I can see kind of what they were aiming for, with the whole evil clone thing and it could have been good, very good if as is the current way with these pearls of my childhood, they are at least mangled by the mangler extrordinaire JJ abrams.

but it just doesn't work very well and is mildly enjoyable but ultimately unsatisfying.

There's your problem. If there's a door always open, dogs find it harder to differentiate between inside and out because there's no boundary. So they'll pee wherever they fancy. I read that in a book.

They just pick and choose though. If the door is open they will go outside and do it every now and again, but they still see the living room as their toilet. But then again, sometimes it could be 3am in the middle of winter, they'll go downstairs and start crying for you to open the door.

Apparently it's completely unacceptable to do the toilet indoors in those conditions. They must wake me up and go outside, or else!

They just pick and choose though. If the door is open they will go outside and do it every now and again, but they still see the living room as their toilet. But then again, sometimes it could be 3am in the middle of winter, they'll go downstairs and start crying for you to open the door.

Apparently it's completely unacceptable to do the toilet indoors in those conditions. They must wake me up and go outside, or else!

:lol: How old are they?

Incidentally, the book I read it in was one by some pet food or medicine company that I bought when I was thinking about getting a dog a few years back. I never bothered getting the dog in the end, it just seemed like more hard work that I had the time to put in!

:lol: How old are they?

Incidentally, the book I read it in was one by some pet food or medicine company that I bought when I was thinking about getting a dog a few years back. I never bothered getting the dog in the end, it just seemed like more hard work that I had the time to put in!

Trixie is 10 this December, and Tara, her wean is about 6 or 7.

I love animals, I just don't like getting them because I don't like it when they die!

I'm such a big softie!

Trixie is 10 this December, and Tara, her wean is about 6 or 7.

I love animals, I just don't like getting them because I don't like it when they die!

I'm such a big softie!

I'm the same. Never cried when Disney stopped drawing Bambi's mum, but cried my wee heart out when a pet hamster I had died.

Hamsters, cats, rats, mice, all really easy to look after and require hardly any effort. Dogs I love and I've wanted one for years, but I'd feel mean having one without being able to give it enough attention.