Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The only time I've ever had an ID check for booze was at our Leavers' Dance... after I'd already turned 18.

I was served in Dundee about a month before my 18th no questions asked.

Similarly, the only time a bus driver has ever accused me of lying about my age to get an U16 ticket was when I was still 15, and I've got away with it every time since and I'm now 18 :lol:.

Am I the only person ever to have experienced this bizarre phenomenon?

No but when I was fourteen or fifteen the ticket collector on a train from Greenock to Glasgow spent a fair chunk of the journey threatening to put me off the train at the next stop unless I paid an adult fare. The funny thing was that when he eventually gave in he forgot to charge me at all.

Look thicko - for the last time: Immigration = passports, Revenue & Customs = contraband! OK? :rolleyes:

And you ever did exit the UK, I'd put an all ports alert out to refuse you leave to enter on the grounds of not being condusive to the public good being a pathetic wánk-stain on humanity! :)

Are you over-exaggerating the powers of your authority here?

But as you've already told us they're merging :P .

Not until August, unless our strike changes things! :)

Are you over-exaggerating the powers of your authority here?

No, I'd put the alert out, my operational colleagues would huckle Spew-Bo! ;)

I constantly get asked for I'D out here, along with everyone else.

Most clubs are 21 or 23 to get in ( :( ) although my favourite nightclub is 18, but only on a Friday.

I now find myself showing my I'D before I even get asked for it.

I'm in that habit now, too, after several "what the f*ck do you think you're doing" looks. :lol:

Definitely, he's just a luggage handler.

Yeah, that's right. The job title is "Baggage-Handler" BTW! :rolleyes:

And you remember what happened with the last "luggage" (sic) handler that made the news at Glasgow Airport - Aye, that's right, he kicked seven shades of shite out of a burning terrorist! :D

This is Glasgow Airport - we'll set aboot ye! :P

Yeah, that's right. The job title is "Baggage-Handler" BTW! :rolleyes:

And you remember what happened with the last "luggage" (sic) handler that made the news at Glasgow Airport - Aye, that's right, he kicked seven shades of shite out of a burning terrorist! :D

This is Glasgow Airport - we'll set aboot ye! :P

Lets get the facts right here, the only thing burning infront of old Smeato was the end of his joint.

That's an awful length to go to because some guy (very easily) winds you up on an internet forum.

I just imagined you stood in a booth and just wave people by when they show you their passport.

You seem to be under the misapprehension that he's wound me up? I can assure you that's far from the case. I find him a predictably tedious and sadly ill-informed príck and it's fun to while away an hour or so giving the psuedo-fascist arsehole some of his own medicine.

You, on the other hand, are in danger of losing your iconic 'Lord of Cool' status by taking all this drivel seriously! Pip Pip! :)

Lets get the facts right here, the only thing burning infront of old Smeato was the end of his joint.

No, you are actually wrong there. I was about 150 yards away in the rain and watched leather the potentially murderous cúnt! ;) Anyway, with your track record recently I thought you be applauding the Al-Qaeda ethnic getting a doing! Or do you just change tack to suit the circumstances, ya dobber! :)

You seem to be under the misapprehension that he's wound me up? I can assure you that's far from the case. I find him a predictably tedious and sadly ill-informed príck and it's fun to while away an hour or so giving the psuedo-fascist arsehole some of his own medicine.

You, on the other hand, are in danger of losing your iconic 'Lord of Cool' status by taking all this drivel seriously! Pip Pip! :)

That'll be 'Pseudo' and I'm by no means an imposter, weirdo. ;)

No, you are actually wrong there. I was about 150 yards away in the rain and watched leather the potentially murderous cúnt! ;) Anyway, with your track record recently I thought you be applauding the Al-Qaeda ethnic getting a doing! Or do you just change tack to suit the circumstances, ya dobber! :)

Two men, on there way back from B&Q, accidently crashed into the front of Glasgow airport and the typical weegie response was to boot the f**k out these poor souls. I hope the folk invloved are ashamed of themselves.

Like the BNP, I'm dropping the 'racist' shit.

Two men, on there way back from B&Q, accidently crashed into the front of Glasgow airport and the typical weegie response was to boot the f**k out these poor souls. I hope the folk invloved are ashamed of themselves.

Like the BNP, I'm dropping the 'racist' shit.

Dear me, come on man, just pack it in.

That'll be 'Pseudo' and I'm by no means an imposter, weirdo. ;)

Okay, iyou've just admitted to being a real fascist thereby breaching the P & B user rules and ergo putting yourself in the frame for a lifetime ban! :D

What does FTW and sic mean? :huh:

Not sure about the first bit but 'sic' is Latin for, simply put, quoting someone else's linguistic fúckup and acknowledging it as such! :)

Like the BNP, I'm the racist shit.

Fixed it! :P

Now, this is getting too easy so I'm off to watch the rest of 'A Fish Called Wanda'. Run along now, nothing more to see here! :D

I now find myself showing my I'D before I even get asked for it.

In Germany, you have to show ID to get in to clubs no matter how old you are. My British passport/driving licence used to get some funny looks...