Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

the Yoker crew

:lol:

That sounds like a shite boyband!

I'm watching In The Night Garden just now. Well, my son is.

It's pretty racist. They have the Pontypines, who are brown in colour, all living in the one house. There is about 10 of the wee buggers as well.

That is the most fucked up programme I've ever seen. Upsy Daisy is a wee slut. Always lifting her skirts at Makka Pakka.

Yep. She goes about kissing everyone as well. Poor wee Iggle Piggle doesn't have a clue what's going on. I'm glad xbl isn't in the Night Garden, he'd have a hairy when he found out what Upsy Daisy was getting up to.

Edited by Toma_BullyWee

That is the most fucked up programme I've ever seen. Upsy Daisy is a wee slut. Always lifting her skirts at Makka Pakka.
Why the hell do they jump down the chimney when there's a perfectly good big door on the front of their house?
Yep. She goes about kissing everyone as well. Poor wee Iggle Piggle doesn't have a clue what's going on. I'm glad xbl isn't in the Night Garden, he'd have a hairy when he found out what Upsy Daisy was getting up to.

I would like to know why that wee shit Igglepiggle thinks he's too good to go to bed. I don't think I like what he's teaching kids.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

Jury duty letter. Just noticed that the letter I got about this had to have bits filled in and returned about two weeks ago. Could be fined for not complying. :(

Uh oh. Is it not a £200 fine or thereabouts?

I'm going downstairs to fill mine in right now... Just incase I forget!

Uh oh. Is it not a £200 fine or thereabouts?

I'm going downstairs to fill mine in right now... Just incase I forget!

If you hadn't raised this a few days ago I probably wouldn't have looked at the thing again. I was checking if it was both Sheriff & High Court when I saw the other bit.

Fank 'ou. :)

The fact that it takes about 2/3 hours to fucking arrange something with friends. Not everyone has msn so it's 12p a text for me and by the time everybody is up and about they are too busy having lunch or whatever. Then they say "what you want to do?" and I respond with a couple of reasonable suggestions. This totally bypasses them, it leads on to us talking for a bit after meeting up before somebody says "Right c'mon, what are we doing then?".

FOR FUCKS SAKE, I'VE JUST GIVEN A COUPLE OF QUITE GOOD IDEAS WHAT TO DO, YOU ARE JUST TOO LAZY TO PROCESS THEM AND PLAN AHEAD :angry: So in the end nothing of note gets done. And as it transpires we couldn't go anywhere of distance today because one person has a driving lesson. One person. "No we can't do anything because so and so is away". FFS they said they didn't mind. JESUS CHRIST.

Sorry, I feel better now.

Pet hate of mine. Are you this w****r?

post-11702-1247756138_thumb.jpg

A couple of things. Firstly, I don't see a disabled badge on your fancy Porsche, and that looks like a disabled space. There are hundreds of spaces, just 10 additional paces away, would it really hurt to walk? Is there actually anything wrong with your legs pal? Secondly, if you're going to park in a disabled bay, park fucking properly! Its a big bay, so park within the lines for christ sake!

Edited by xbl

Pet hate of mine. Are you this w****r?

post-11702-1247756138_thumb.jpg

A couple of things. Firstly, I don't see a disabled badge on your fancy Porsche, and that looks like a disabled space. There are hundreds of spaces, just 10 additional paces away, would it really hurt to walk? Is there actually anything wrong with your legs pal? Secondly, if you're going to park in a disabled bay, park fucking properly! Its a big bay, so park within the lines for christ sake!

Go outside and key utter f**k out of it

I hate seeing people eating breakfast and making a big deal about getting breakfast.

Seeing someone sitting eating cereal or toast infuriates me :angry:

Yeah the cereal/toast eating b*****ds!

(was always advised to agree with the mentally insane)

What gets on my nerves, are all the Dundee fans who have seemingly crawled out of the wood, when it looks like they might do somehting next year.

What gets on my nerves, are all the Dundee fans who have seemingly crawled out of the wood, when it looks like they might do somehting next year.

It's okay. It'll just make it even funnier if they somehow manage to blow the league despite having a budget many in the SPL are envious of.

Don't think they will get the crowds at Dens they're hoping for despite the money they've spent.