Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Iphone advert just on:

The new iphone can do some pretty incredible things. You can copy a phone number...you can paste a phone number! You can copy an article....you can paste an article! You can copy a map...well you get the idea. The new Iphone...

Thats not incredible! Thats technology thats been around for years, that basically every other phone apart from the iphone does by default. Take your "incredible" pish and f**k off. :angry:

It's not just for the iphone,you can get the app for the ipod touch to. :P

If Stevie Hislop was still a Raith Rovers player, Dunc's girlfriend would be begging to go to Spartans tomorrow. He's a sexy man.

I am devastated we let him go. Devastated. :(

Aye, Hissy's a looker. His wife mirrors that fact though, she's very nice looking.

Carol picked out Darren Smith from the current Rovers squad. When asked why, she said that she likes her men to be "Mean looking". B)

Aye, Hissy's a looker. His wife mirrors that fact though, she's very nice looking.

Carol picked out Darren Smith from the current Rovers squad. When asked why, she said that she likes her men to be "Mean looking". B)

Aye, I thought Smith looked like a serial killer when I first seen him, its the bald head.

Franco Miranda and Will Haining have left St Mirren so that's 2 bits of eye candy down. We still have Jack Ross though. ARRGGHH!! Why are the letters so slow to come up when I post? I thought my computer was going faster but it's probably slower. This is so fucking annoying. It's looking like Firefox is a better option.

People who take there bikes on holiday, or p***ks as I like to call them :angry:

Went to the shop and there was one space left, but I could not get into because some incosiderate arsehole who had thier bike attached to the back of there car, had half there bike wheel covering the space. People like them can fúck of. Had to park on the path to go into the shop and when I came out some old man started giveng me abuse about parking on the path, I explained the situation but he was having none of it. In the end I just said "Fúck of old boy" and left. I feel bad now.

This post from the RTBC thread:

OM NOM NOM!

Now, this isn't an attack on the specific poster, but I've seen that Om Nom Nom thing quite a lot on the internet, and specifically on here quite a few times down the years, and it really gets on my wick! Who decided it was going to represent food and eating, and why? It doesn't mean anything, nobody normal makes that sort of noise when eating, its just absurd. Its also completely meaningless in a greater context, for example, you can use "fail" in everyday conversation. So for example you watch someone drop a plate of food, turn to them and say "fail". That works! You can even use "lol" at a push...but can you ever imagine a conversation going thusly:

"Want some cake"

"Ooh, cake, om nom nom."

No, because its ridiculous! So where did it come from, why do people use it, and just what in gods name is it supposed to mean?

Now, this isn't an attack on the specific poster, but I've seen that Om Nom Nom thing quite a lot on the internet, and specifically on here quite a few times down the years, and it really gets on my wick! Who decided it was going to represent food and eating, and why? It doesn't mean anything, nobody normal makes that sort of noise when eating, its just absurd. Its also completely meaningless in a greater context, for example, you can use "fail" in everyday conversation. So for example you watch someone drop a plate of food, turn to them and say "fail". That works! You can even use "lol" at a push...but can you ever imagine a conversation going thusly:

"Want some cake"

"Ooh, cake, om nom nom."

No, because its ridiculous! So where did it come from, why do people use it, and just what in gods name is it supposed to mean?

I have never made that noise when eating but intend to do so from now on.

"Want some cake"

"Ooh, cake, om nom nom."

If it's good enough for him, it's good enough for everyone.

I go "Om nom nom" when I'm pretending to eat Charlie's tummy. Parents will know what I mean by that. He loves om nom nom.

I also laughed my bottom off when I first saw this:

Funny_Pictures_22810.jpg

Edit: Anyone using "fail" in every day conversation does not deserve to talk to human beings.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

I go "Om nom nom" when I'm pretending to eat Charlie's tummy. Parents will know what I mean by that. He loves om nom nom.

I also laughed my bottom off when I first saw this:

Funny_Pictures_22810.jpg

Edit: Anyone using "fail" in every day conversation does not deserve to talk to human beings.

:lol::lol::lol: