Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I like "Om nom"
I have never made that noise when eating but intend to do so from now on.
Yeah, you would like some cake fat boy!
If it's good enough for him, it's good enough for everyone.

<_<

Edit: Anyone using "fail" in every day conversation does not deserve to talk to human beings.

<_<

We use fail all the time in conversation! Not just me, but a whole load of us. It sums up things so well.

The thing that's getting on my nerves the now is the guy who's introducing the golfers onto the first tee at The Open. His voice is just so fake.

Did you know he stands there all day from first tee off to last, and he never once goes to the loo?

The thing that's getting on my nerves the now is the guy who's introducing the golfers onto the first tee at The Open. His voice is just so fake.

The thing that's getting on my nerves the now is that people who watch golf. Playing it i can maybe, just maybe, understand - but watching it!

Guest Dunc?

omnomnom.jpg

If Fudge wasn't traipsing around the world, I'm sure he'd love that. Tent dog!

Oh, and last year I was living with a gamer geek typed lad who used "Fail" and "lol" in everyday conversation. Except he'd proceed it with a really loud, fake, laugh.

*Someone drops something*

"HA! Fail."

But then he tried to drunkenly pump a lass in the middle of the night but only managed to make her bleed profusely, which caused her to scream, and as he tried to sneak her out of his room, everyone else on the floor who he'd woken up saw his bloody handprint on the wall of his room, and the red bedsheets he'd bundled onto the floor.

So, you know, HA! Fail.

If Fudge wasn't traipsing around the world, I'm sure he'd love that. Tent dog!

I've seen that photo with a different caption. Its not funny like that though, Om Nom Nom is never funny. NEVER. <_<

But then he tried to drunkenly pump a lass in the middle of the night but only managed to make her bleed profusely, which caused her to scream, and as he tried to sneak her out of his room, everyone else on the floor who he'd woken up saw his bloody handprint on the wall of his room, and the red bedsheets he'd bundled onto the floor.

Oh thats not fail, thats Epic Fail!

I was just thinking of getting off my arse and going out to do some shopping when it's suddenly turned dark and started pelting down with rain. :angry:

Oh well, back to the golf until it passes over! :rolleyes:

Wow amazing discovery! Using "Fast Reply" makes typing very slow, but not in "Reply"! Oh wrong thread...ach well.

Was down in Ayr today, walking a wee bit infront of us were 3 lads of my age or so, maybe younger, one wearing a Rangers top, and one of his mates with an Ayr scarf. Rangers lad looked round, saw me and my mate with our Saints gear and pointed to the back of his shirt with "Champions 09" on the back. Seriously, f**k off you sad pathetic waste of space with a popularity complex. I met up with one of my brother's pals in the ground and told him this. Turns out he bumped into the same fud as well later on and told him to "support your local team, you *** w**k" :lol:

Again quite a happy occasion, but one that origionated from one that got on my nerves. Fraser_smfc - bringing happiness to the unhappy.

My wife dropped a lightbulb on my foot, pretty sore.

She sneezed as she was about to give the lightbulb to me and yes i wore no socks or slippers :(

Couldn't have been too sore if it was a light bulb.

BTW you live a dangerous and interesting life.