Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My girlfriend has decided that she wants to get into football so that she can spend more time with, or at least be able to come to the pub occasionally and understand the conversation.

Anyway, she says she can't support the Rovers, because, after a brief review of the squad online, they "look like retards".

She doesn't even think that Graham Weir is a sexy, sexy man. I do!

I once went through the whole County squad with an ex. She nearly burst into tears when she saw Jimmy Scott. Even when I told her about his work-rate she still couldn't look at him :(

Apparently, his eyes are too close together.

No mention of his moustache though, strangely, because she can't wait to rip into me when mine is in a similar state...

PP_S_Simmons_0809.JPG

She has bad taste, except from you obviuosly.

Away with you, not a bad word should be said about him.

I'm sure to a man he's a legend, a God even. To a woman, his footballing ability is completely separate to his looks, and his eyes are too close together. I'm sorry you had to hear that.

I'm sure to a man he's a legend, a God even. To a woman, his footballing ability is completely separate to his looks, and his eyes are too close together. I'm sorry you had to hear that.

It hurt a little :(

Guest Dunc?

I should mention that, as sexy as Graham Weir is, he cannot hold a torch to my lovely girlfriend, of course. :wub:

Unless you're reading this, Graham, in which case, you know what to do...

If Stevie Hislop was still a Raith Rovers player, Dunc's girlfriend would be begging to go to Spartans tomorrow. He's a sexy man.

I am devastated we let him go. Devastated. :(

According to a girl I know, Ferry is the best looking player in our team :huh:

She clearly knows nothing.

Guest Dunc?
According to a girl I know, Ferry is the best looking player in our team :huh:

She clearly knows nothing.

He looks like a cartoon mouse.

My girlfriend has decided that she wants to get into football so that she can spend more time with, or at least be able to come to the pub occasionally and understand the conversation.

Next thing you know she'll be posting on P&B GN commenting on everything; including your inadequacies. You have been warned.

Opinionated arsey females; as if there aren't enough of them.

Next thing you know she'll be posting on P&B GN commenting on everything; including your inadequacies. You have been warned.

You think Dunc has inadequancies, you crazy.

Balls. :P

Iphone advert just on:

The new iphone can do some pretty incredible things. You can copy a phone number...you can paste a phone number! You can copy an article....you can paste an article! You can copy a map...well you get the idea. The new Iphone...

Thats not incredible! Thats technology thats been around for years, that basically every other phone apart from the iphone does by default. Take your "incredible" pish and f**k off. :angry: