Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why is it when you leave home for two weeks and come back home and everything doesn't work? My iTunes spectacularly fucked up and uninstalled itself, and whenever I go on MSN my computer freezes.

Annoying as it means that I'll have to get it fixed, but it's bloody Fair fortnight, so I don't know if it'll be open or not.

i hate working on mondays. Bah!!

Glasgow Fair Weekend - I'm off today! :P

That said, I have to be at an appointment at 12, half a mile up the road. Sitting in my top floor flat, the rain is now bouncing off the dormer windows and there's a bearded old boy in the car park building an Ark! :(

I had a dream last night where I was being chased by this giant snake. It's quite annoying that at no point did I think, 'Why the fook am I so terrified here, it's only a bloody dream?'. I was also chased by other jungle based animals at some point, in what was a dream of equal excitement and weirdness. At one point, this large horse came bolting out of a house a few doors along from my own.

I think playing Tomb Raider till 3am last night may have had an effect on this.

Glasgow Fair Weekend - I'm off today! :P

That said, I have to be at an appointment at 12, half a mile up the road. Sitting in my top floor flat, the rain is now bouncing off the dormer windows and there's a bearded old boy in the car park building an Ark! :(

ahh the good old Scottish summer, where there's July and dreich. :lol:

I can't find the 'who did you meet at the weekend' thread, every time I search for it, it comes back 'computer says no'.

Guest Dunc?
I had a dream last night where I was being chased by this giant snake. It's quite annoying that at no point did I think, 'Why the fook am I so terrified here, it's only a bloody dream?'. I was also chased by other jungle based animals at some point, in what was a dream of equal excitement and weirdness. At one point, this large horse came bolting out of a house a few doors along from my own.

I think playing Tomb Raider till 3am last night may have had an effect on this.

I had a dream that my girlfriend was pregnant the other night, but then we were both temporarily distracted because everything turned into Command and Conquer, and defeating the Soviets was more important than any baby related issues.

I've been playing Red Alert 2 too much. No idea where the pregnancy stuff came from though.