Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Having to choose between Ibiza, Kos or Zante for a week. I'd always choose ibiza but it's a cockfest so now unsure if I should go to one of the other two and I don't know much about them. I need to make my decision within the next half hour! :(

Having to choose between Ibiza, Kos or Zante for a week. I'd always choose ibiza but it's a cockfest so now unsure if I should go to one of the other two and I don't know much about them. I need to make my decision within the next half hour! :(

the most boring of boring Dodecanese island possible, seriously you hire a car then learn its smaller than Glasgow. best bit was the day trip to turkey.

still it could be good for 7 days not two weeks.

never been to Zante.

Taxi drivers at the airport :angry:

The past few days theres been a ridiculous amount of idiot drivers around the airport. Theres several signs and its even painted on the road every 100 yards what lane you should be in for going to the different carparks or for the motorway but these twats obviously believe it doesn't apply to them.

Got stuck behind 3 of them who were in the wrong lane so just held down my horn until they moved (exactly what they would have done), one of them even got out and started shouting abuse :lol::lol: They reckon they're the best drivers on the roads aswell.

Also those roadworks on the M8, why do so many folk insist on screaming down the lane thats closing at 80 mph plus and cutting in in front of folk just as the lane closes? Thats twice in 2 days i've literally neraly lost my front bumper due to some arseholes.

Rant over!

Also those roadworks on the M8, why do so many folk insist on screaming down the lane thats closing at 80 mph plus and cutting in in front of folk just as the lane closes? Thats twice in 2 days i've literally neraly lost my front bumper due to some arseholes.

Not at 80 plus obviously, but you are supposed to use both lanes right up to the point where it closes! That said, I never do. I get into the right lane as soon as I see the sign, and help cause huge tailbacks.

Not at 80 plus obviously, but you are supposed to use both lanes right up to the point where it closes! That said, I never do. I get into the right lane as soon as I see the sign, and help cause huge tailbacks.

Yeah obviously all lanes should be used until where they close and then folk should merge into the open lane but the way folk have been cutting in at such speed and so close is dangerous :angry:

Pointless aswell as it only saves them all of 30 seconds.

Yeah obviously all lanes should be used until where they close and then folk should merge into the open lane but the way folk have been cutting in at such speed and so close is dangerous :angry:

Thats fair enough, but you would be surprised how many people complain about drivers who use both lanes, so thats what I thought you were complaining about (as well as the speed), apologies!

We've had two confirmed swine flu cases at my work.

Lucky buggers will get off for weeks on full pay and not have anyone around them interupting important parts in films.

'Tis true, they may die, but just think of how peaceful it'd be not having anyone around you for days. It'd be like Castaway with mod cons.

People who tut on the bus when i open a window. If you dont Fu****g like it, move for F***ks sake,F*****g moaning B******s.!! :) .

I came into work on the car today..

i hate it also. I find it even more baffling though that on a hot summer's day, the buses still seem to have their radiators on full blast. Way to save the petrol guys really. It was always fun to watch the petty arguments when the bus got onto the A1 whether the windows were to remain open or closed. There was always that one passive-aggressive c**t of a person who would tut and then do f**k all to voice up their opinion and do something about it.

Taxi drivers at the airport :angry:

They are all cúnts! End of! <_<

Greggs have run out of bacon baguettes, mopey-bas is behind the counter at Nero's so I am breakfastless and tea-less at the moment. :angry::(

People who tut on the bus when i open a window. If you dont Fu****g like it, move for F***ks sake,F*****g moaning B******s.!! :) .

And then Capy lightens my day! :lol:

Was that for the sake of sanity more than anything? :D

Was that for the sake of sanity more than anything? :D

Just had to get it off my chest. Couldn't face it all again today so i got the old motor out,although the old lady is on her last legs.. Changing the car in the nx week or so.

Edinburgh has a good bus service.But it is busy with tourists at this time of year and i don't think the understand that i live here!!!!

Edi to add,they may think that 18-20 degree,s Celsius is a tad chilly.To me it is a hot summers day.Wimps.

Edited by capybara

Just had to get it off my chest. Couldn't face it all again today so i got the old motor out,although the old lady is on her last legs.. Changing the car in the nx week or so.

Edinburgh has a good bus service.But it is busy with tourists at this time of year and i don't think the understand that i live here!!!!

Edi to add,they may think that 18-20 degree,s Celsius is a tad chilly.To me it is a hot summers day.Wimps.

Mrs capy....? :ph34r:

Mrs capy....? :ph34r:
I thought that but at least had the decency not to go there. ;)

Thank the gods he didn't refer to 'the old banger...' :ph34r:

The undercarriage is worn away,the sump leaks and the big end went years ago,but the cars OK..

Guest The Phoenix
The undercarriage is worn away,the sump leaks and the big end went years ago,but the cars OK..

You do realise you've just described Kilt's dream woman?