Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aye no blood, always check

My cooking must have been bad,i did experiment and i failed :(

Good man. At my time of life, prostate cancer is uppermost in the mind. And don't forget to check your man boobs too - men gett breast cancer too! Oh, sorry, this is turning depressing, sorry! :(

Making laxative casserole probably wasn't a good idea!

:lol::lol::lol: I did know of a student pal of mine who exacted revenge on someone for allegedly 'nicking his burd' at a college disco by making him a cup of hot (laxitive) chocolate!

I had the worst session I've possibly ever had at the pool tonight. I'm by no means a great player, and a lot of the time I don't take things too seriously, but even so, tonight I was really trying, and it was just diabolical!

Other than that, I feel astonishingly good tonight. My new laptop arrived today and is almost all set up and ready to go, I went out and had a nice night with a few friends, had a good few beers (to compensate for the lack of pool ability), a lovely walk home, and I feel very much at peace.

I've also realised that I'm probably posting on the wrong thread, but ach well!

Guest Dunc?
the big fucking morton poster i pass each day on my way home from work :thumbsdown

VikingTON? Tell him to f**k off and bother someone else.

Nah mate, it's not being brutal and I have had it out with him before, but at the time it didn't make any difference. The truth is, I feel sorry for him, coz I'm only the person that's stuck by him since high school and he's stuck me when I've been in some bad times. He has admitted in the past that he views me as his last remaining family as I was very friendly with his mum before she died. He sees me more often that his dad which is quite sad (but then again, his dad is a proper c'nt and apparently I've got to tell him that he can sit at the top table at the wedding, but not his new wife or kids - cheers! <_< ) Tonight wasn't the night to have a go at him with his wedding this weekend, but he knew tonight I was pissed off with him.

Definitely not - and I appreciate every situation is different, but, what I found effectively was to mention it really casual, totally out of the blue weeks later.

Anyway, hope the wedding goes well and you get everything else sorted out.

They are all cúnts! End of! <_<

Greggs have run out of bacon baguettes, mopey-bas is behind the counter at Nero's so I am breakfastless and tea-less at the moment. :angry::(

And then Capy lightens my day! :lol:

It was even worse today! Took ages to get through the masses of taxis today. So much for the credit crunch, I can't ever remember seeing the place so busy. Its absolute murder having to go through the airport at this time of year, particularly annoying as I really want to be heading off on holiday myself but can't as I'm skint. Bad times indeed.

It was even worse today! Took ages to get through the masses of taxis today. So much for the credit crunch, I can't ever remember seeing the place so busy. Its absolute murder having to go through the airport at this time of year, particularly annoying as I really want to be heading off on holiday myself but can't as I'm skint. Bad times indeed.

Aye, we're kicking into the busyiest part of the holiday season alright! 2,000 Yanks and 1,300 Canadians arrived over the weekend. Another 1,5000 pax arrived between 13:00 and 13:20 today - that was fun! <_<

I ignore Duty Free and the Departure Gates/Pax all going on their jollies as it would be too depressing otherwise. <_<

And the reason I hate the Airport Taxi drivers is specific. i got a phone call from my daughter's school a few years ago - "She's not well, come and collect her a.s.a.p.!" So I rush to the taxi rank, jump in and ask for the Renfrew/Yoker Ferry as Garscadden Primary is just up the road from it. Cue growls from the driver about, "Shouldnae be de'in' local fares, should'ha got the bus, waste of ma time, etc, etc" as he'd probably been hoping for a City Centre or a further afield job.

Sorry - but you're a fúcking taxi-driver - take me where I want to go even if it's just round the corner because I'm paying for it and you are a licensed cab, you chunt! :angry:

Needless to say, the shag-bag didn't get a tip! :rolleyes:

the big fucking morton poster i pass each day on my way home from work :thumbsdown

Is it the one saying 'Greenock is MillionsTM better than Paisley'?

it couldve been him he was wearing a "im Deffo not a virgin" t shirt :D

:1eye

On a plus, I got an email from lucious Lorraine today. She's been two weeks leave I hear? Didn't ask about her brazilian though. ;)

:eek: You've either got a very long memory or I'm in deep, deep shit! :(

Again..... :bairn

Edit: Oh bollocks! You do that shipping movements stuff for our Intel Unit don't you? I've just remembered!

Ooooohhhh Fúúúúúccckkk! :( How much do you want?! :unsure:

Edited by Kilt

Long memory?!? The 5s wasn't that long ago! Mind I asked you about her in Powerball? Before you told us about Kirkcaldy museum?

Ring any bells?

"Phew" Not Lorraine in Intel - that was LYNDA, the white witch from Kirkcaldy I had, ya fud! Nearly shat masel'! :rolleyes: Your drunken forgetful idiocy was nearly the death of me there! :lol: *

It's the Powerleague BTW! :P

*Disclaimer - I might have mixed up names in two anecdotes I related to LBM at the Fives. If so, I apolgise for being a tube! ;)

Aye, we're kicking into the busyiest part of the holiday season alright! 2,000 Yanks and 1,300 Canadians arrived over the weekend. Another 1,5000 pax arrived between 13:00 and 13:20 today - that was fun! <_<

I ignore Duty Free and the Departure Gates/Pax all going on their jollies as it would be too depressing otherwise. <_<

And the reason I hate the Airport Taxi drivers is specific. i got a phone call from my daughter's school a few years ago - "She's not well, come and collect her a.s.a.p.!" So I rush to the taxi rank, jump in and ask for the Renfrew/Yoker Ferry as Garscadden Primary is just up the road from it. Cue growls from the driver about, "Shouldnae be de'in' local fares, should'ha got the bus, waste of ma time, etc, etc" as he'd probably been hoping for a City Centre or a further afield job.

Sorry - but you're a fúcking taxi-driver - take me where I want to go even if it's just round the corner because I'm paying for it and you are a licensed cab, you chunt! :angry:

Needless to say, the shag-bag didn't get a tip! :rolleyes:

They moan about that all the time. The thing they try not to tell folk though is that if they are going on a local hire less than a certain distance then when they get back to the airport they get to jump back to the front of the queue. That certainly used to be the case anyway and it still is now as far as I know.

Changeable weather. Went out for a walk with the missus and got absolutely soaked. Better than sitting in the house all night though.

Buses are still all over the place at my bit and the replacement bus still doesn't remember to go by my bit.

*sits back and waits for another capybara-bus rant

:lol:

dare say i blame him, two months ago, i was in his shoes. The schedules had changed to fewer buses and they still had the check to bring the price of fares up for the third time in about six months. It drove me up the wall, as it completely fucked up my timing of the buses when getting in and out of work.

Buses are still all over the place at my bit and the replacement bus still doesn't remember to go by my bit.

:lol:

dare say i blame him, two months ago, i was in his shoes. The schedules had changed to fewer buses and they still had the check to bring the price of fares up for the third time in about six months. It drove me up the wall, as it completely fucked up my timing of the buses when getting in and out of work.

Actually it was OK on the way in today. I had the car yesterday,but the West End is a complete mess.The Tram works are causing chaos. Every time you think you have worked out your route,they block off another road. Also i hate those signs in Edinburgh advising you of the bloody Tram works,and to take another route,....because guess what?? Aye they are digging that up as well. The city looks like an utter shit hole,barriers/Heras fencing,huge holes in the bloody ground,with the odd Workman peering into the depths.

And piles of rotting garbage on the streets. At least the Seagulls/Rats and Foxes are happy..

Morning all :) .

Edited by capybara

No, you told me about Lorraine in Intel (who emails me regularly for work reasons) and also Lynda the white witch (who lives in Kdy) in PowerLEAGUE*. Sorry Nick, yer f'cked!

*And you were quite definite about which was which! I won't go into your description of Lorraine here!

Oh bugger - so I did! :(

And FFS, don't go into my description of Lorraine with Lorraine! :o:ph34r:

(She's sitting in the office about 20 feet away as I post this! :unsure: )

They moan about that all the time. The thing they try not to tell folk though is that if they are going on a local hire less than a certain distance then when they get back to the airport they get to jump back to the front of the queue. That certainly used to be the case anyway and it still is now as far as I know.

Aye, it still is! ;)