Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yeah and you're such a looker :rolleyes:

:huh: certainly not, and I never claimed to be, although my grotesqueness is almost entirely down to 5 extra stone (off my Wiifit predicted ideal weight -currently 20st. should be 15/16 ish) I currently have but have no inclination to shift overly. I was simply commenting on a dissapointing decline -not weight related- I had noted whilst watching a favourite antiques based programme she was in earlier which was a source of a Petty irritation.

its not earth shattering and neither is it of much consequence thus it is petty.

edit: AVG 8.5 I have running a scheduled scan to just see if it finds anything etc (basic sensible scan type thing) but I have had it running for 7hrs now! :( its not found anything :) but should it take this time? :huh: Is there anything anyone thinks is quicker/better/just as cheap? :huh:

also Nigella Lawson I mean, yes, she's loverly, but all her stuff requires industrial sized oven and/or a pantry walk in cupboard which is fully stocked with weird stuff like cinnamon. :huh:

Edited by theentomologist

I've lived a sheltered life, I am truly shocked about the level and openess at which recreational drugs are used by people at my place of employment.

not snorting things off the desk in front of you surely? what do you mean level? surely recreational is a level above which is hard? you mean quantity?

I've lived a sheltered life, I am truely shocked about the level and openess at which recreational drugs are used by people at my place of employment.

Coke I'll wager? There was a story in our local paper on Tuesday about a guy who racked the lines up — in a chip shop at 0230 am in full view of everyone including a police sergeant who happened to walk past just as he snorted them.

*affix picture of cat with cheese slice on forehead here*

not snorting things off the desk in front of you surely? what do you mean level? surely recreational is a level above which is hard? you mean quantity?

The sheer number of people.

:huh: certainly not, and I never claimed to be, although my grotesqueness is almost entirely down to 5 extra stone (off my Wiifit predicted ideal weight -currently 20st. should be 15/16 ish) I currently have but have no inclination to shift overly. I was simply commenting on a dissapointing decline -not weight related- I had noted whilst watching a favourite antiques based programme she was in earlier which was a source of a Petty irritation.

its not earth shattering and neither is it of much consequence thus it is petty.

edit: AVG 8.5 I have running a scheduled scan to just see if it finds anything etc (basic sensible scan type thing) but I have had it running for 7hrs now! :( its not found anything :) but should it take this time? :huh: Is there anything anyone thinks is quicker/better/just as cheap? :huh:

also Nigella Lawson I mean, yes, she's loverly, but all her stuff requires industrial sized oven and/or a pantry walk in cupboard which is fully stocked with weird stuff like cinnamon. :huh:

Give SpyBot S&D Clicky a try. :D

Im the exact same, i was talking to a guy about weed and all the different names for it. I didnt realise there was so many names for it as i thought they were all different all together <_<

No I'm not THAT sheltered!

The sheer number of people.

Near enough every person I know uses or has used drugs fairly regularly, and I'm not exactly surrounding myself with junkies either. I've also found the more "posh" someone is, the more they go for it. Mostly eccies though, as if it gives them credibility.

You don't want to be seen as a poncy little p***k, eh? Dae smack.

Anyway, I was downstairs thinking while cooking my dinner, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm incredibly attracted to someone's personality, but I'm not attracted to them physically, even though I know they are good looking.

What's that all about?

Guest Dunc?
Anyway, I was downstairs thinking while cooking my dinner, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm incredibly attracted to someone's personality, but I'm not attracted to them physically, even though I know they are good looking.

What's that all about?

I could be wrong, but I think that makes you a homosexual.

I've lived a sheltered life, I am truely shocked about the level and openess at which recreational drugs are used by people at my place of employment.

What sort of environment do you work in? Is this not a sacking offence?

I could be wrong, but I think that makes you a homosexual.

Oh well. Better dig out the old leather hotpants then!

:(

Id rather not know the drugs to be honest

I know. You have AIDS now.

Oh, and the police are going to get you.

You missed out the bit about the delays caused by you having to stop and give a running report on P&B. :rolleyes:

More likely to be caused by him frisking every passing female ;)

I'm the same although it's not drugs. It's to do with a conversation regarding assault and disclosure - I'll not go into details as it might get me in bother. She talks about it quite openly and went from this to talking about going back to college purely to get a rebate on her council tax and that she doesn't know anyone who doesn't claim for stuff they aren't entitled to. Em, yes you do - ME.

Anyway PTTGOYN - flight delays.

I was quite the same until about a year ago. Walked past a local pub to see blokes doing lines of coke on some wheelybins. Only in Fife.