Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I’ve got the beer shits, but it’s not the relaxing, relief-giving, letting go of all the poison beer shits; it’s the stomach-crampy, world’s about to fall out of your arse, smells like some sort of agricultural chemical byproduct beer shits. Ugh.

4 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

I’ve got the beer shits, but it’s not the relaxing, relief-giving, letting go of all the poison beer shits; it’s the stomach-crampy, world’s about to fall out of your arse, smells like some sort of agricultural chemical byproduct beer shits. Ugh.

Told up to skip the Schlitz!

5 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Brewdog?

19 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Brewdog?

No, they seem to have disappeared off the shelves here for the most part, which is odd because their US op isn’t *so* far from here, by American standards. 

IMG_4057.thumb.jpeg.bc2c37ea40b8b64acd16dc59f01dd5a8.jpeg

That was last nights selection. That stout is 14% tho, which might explain it. 

Meant to get notifications from the Stranraer v EK play-off, which was in between the Portugal league 2 and the Saudi Arabian league games.

Clicked on the first of the latter by mistake, which has recently kicked off and my phone keeps pinging me updates on a game I have absolutely no interest in.

12 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Al Alhi are 5-1 up after 90+1 minutes 

Bet you're glad you signed up now.

Posted (edited)

If Al Alhi win their next two games, Them, TNS, Leverkusen and Falkirk should go into an undefeated champion of (undefeated) champions tournament to see who the best in the world is. 

Edited by buchan30

12 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

If Al Alhi win their next two games, Them, TNS, Leverkusen and Falkirk should go into an undefeated champion of (undefeated) champions tournament to see who the best in the world is. 

Not until Al Alhi, TNS and Bayer Leverkusen get a dodgy last minute penalty at Meadowbank to remain unbeaten

Had my phone nicked out my hand outside Tottenham Court Station earlier. Very much a case of feeling like "that'll never happen to me" and it did. Boy took it clean from my hand on his electric motorbike and sped off, whilst I just stood and shouted "c**t". Trying to block everything, but of course most apps want to send a code to the phone. I know I couldn't have done much, but feeling very fucked off about it all. 

Not sent from my ihPone

14 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Not until Al Alhi, TNS and Bayer Leverkusen get a dodgy last minute penalty at Meadowbank to remain unbeaten

Get it right up you 

3 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Had my phone nicked out my hand outside Tottenham Court Station earlier. Very much a case of feeling like "that'll never happen to me" and it did. Boy took it clean from my hand on his electric motorbike and sped off, whilst I just stood and shouted "c**t". Trying to block everything, but of course most apps want to send a code to the phone. I know I couldn't have done much, but feeling very fucked off about it all. 

Not sent from my ihPone

Was this after you pumped his bird?

12 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

No, they seem to have disappeared off the shelves here for the most part, which is odd because their US op isn’t *so* far from here, by American standards. 

IMG_4057.thumb.jpeg.bc2c37ea40b8b64acd16dc59f01dd5a8.jpeg

That was last nights selection. That stout is 14% tho, which might explain it. 

Try tidying up to take your mind off it.

On 17/05/2024 at 19:34, virginton said:

Tubs of yoghurt with 0.4 micron thick film lids are 100x worse than either, both in frequency of bursting and the absolute bomb site they create. 

You'll be getting told off for not fermenting your own yoghurt now. 

9 hours ago, velo army said:

Was this after you pumped his bird?

During. 

Crime report with the Met opened and closed within 12 hours. Due to them wearing a balaclava, not able to identify. 

Folk taking their dogs out for a walk and then brushing the dogs hair outside,  leaving the hair lying on the pavement. 

Having to use an old Flash web interface and suddenly realising that nothing lets you run Flash anymore. I know it was deprecated a few years back, but you'd think something would still have the facility to run it, at your own risk.

I've resorted to downloading old versions of portable browsers, and none of them have worked yet either  :angry:

On 19/05/2024 at 10:40, LondonHMFC said:

During. 

Crime report with the Met opened and closed within 12 hours. Due to them wearing a balaclava, not able to identify. 

At least you've still got your trainers.

No need to traipse home in your socks tonight.