Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Thats fair enough, but you would be surprised how many people complain about drivers who use both lanes, so thats what I thought you were complaining about (as well as the speed), apologies!

This is a pet hate of mine... I always use the lane which is closing right up until the cones then merge in with other traffic.

You will see lorries trying to block this closing lane to stop people ' queue jumping' clueless, totally clueless.

Guest The Phoenix
I wonder if he wants a trade in.??

No sure if he's got a trade in. If he has she will certainly qualify for the Scrappage Allowance Scheme.

starting to think that july should be exempt from summer considering the amount of rain we've had during this month these past couple of years.

Do you know the daft thing is im going to B&Q tonight to price hoses for the garden...!!

I did but there nothing like the feel of rubber...

You mean you don't have a tactile internet connection? Luddite,

PTTGOYN - there's a nom nom thread running at the moment where people are posting photos of their meals.

On holiday it's amazing the number of people I have seen taking photos of their meals - particularly things like paella. Who the f**k wants to see photos of this?