Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

cheers for that mate. I take solace in the fact he died somewhere where was happy. Never actually been to a funeral before. Dreading it tbh.

Quite annoying being the one who isnt on holiday i have agree. Couldnt afford one this year, but it gives me a chance to save the pennies.

No problem mate, I was in the same position as you a couple of months back when my Gran died, I'd never been to a funeral before and didn't have a clue what to expect. Just go with the events of the day is my advice. Your family will be as upset as you are, just take comfort in them and relying on each other usually makes it a wee bit easier. Don't listen to what anyone says, it's perfectly ok for guys to cry at funerals. It's probably better than bottling it all up. It probably won't be as bad as you're dreading. I remember sitting in the Crematorium with pride when my Gran's life story was read out by the minister, that helped so much, just knowing what her life brought to so many people.

The thing is, I could afford a holiday this year, I saved up especially. Only for 2 of my best mates to turn round and say "I'm going to Africa, can't afford it", and "I'm choosing to go on holiday with my girlfriend instead" :huh: This left one guy and there was no point in the 2 of us going away. I love my other mates, but these 3 guys are the only people I could really go on holiday with and not want to kill them.

I'm having the worst bout of diarrhoea for a long time. Ring sting is at max level, and it's literally pissing out of my arse. I'm scared to go to the shops incase I shit myself on the way :(

I demand you go to the shops. We need some new shitting stories.

It's getting a bit better, I seem to be able to fart now without the risk of opening the floodgates. God bless diocalm.

I made it to the shops and back with no problems. Did have to hold in a bit at the traffic lights but I survived it. No new shitting stories today, I'm afraid.

No problem mate, I was in the same position as you a couple of months back when my Gran died, I'd never been to a funeral before and didn't have a clue what to expect. Just go with the events of the day is my advice. Your family will be as upset as you are, just take comfort in them and relying on each other usually makes it a wee bit easier. Don't listen to what anyone says, it's perfectly ok for guys to cry at funerals. It's probably better than bottling it all up. It probably won't be as bad as you're dreading. I remember sitting in the Crematorium with pride when my Gran's life story was read out by the minister, that helped so much, just knowing what her life brought to so many people.

That is great advice fraser, and exactly how i felt 2 years ago when i lost my Grandad. I spent a lot of the day in tears, and still have to hold them back on occasion when i think about him (when one of my friends lost his Grandad it brought it all back and i spent an evening in tears). Just let it all out, bottling it up wont help, it's how i naturally cope with things, unfortunately, but i would change that if i could.

I demand you go to the shops. We need some new shitting stories.

I second this. ;)

That is great advice fraser, and exactly how i felt 2 years ago when i lost my Grandad. I spent a lot of the day in tears, and still have to hold them back on occasion when i think about him (when one of my friends lost his Grandad it brought it all back and i spent an evening in tears). Just let it all out, bottling it up wont help, it's how i naturally cope with things, unfortunately, but i would change that if i could.

I'm completely different. I'm rather Nihilistic and Narcissistic in nature, so death has very little effect on me. People act like I'm cold because I'm so dismissive about it, but really I just don't feel aggreived about it as other people do so it appears that I don't care, just because I appreciate the inevitability of it. :(

Edited by Cynical Saintee

Thta guy with the grey hair on Ray Mears with the stutter. He does my tits in. He's on Dave just now.

Edit: Gordon Hillman

08_DEB

Grrrr!

just to be clear is it his stutter that annoys you, cause I would have thought that's the least annoying thing about him -though tbf he does seem to know his weird edible but disgusting tasting plants quite well.

I reckon I've got swine flu - I have almost all the symptons. I don't have the required temperature but that was taken on a digi thermometer bought from a corner shop this morning.

I feel fucking awful.

Edited by ICTChris

I'm tired, but I can't sleep because I keep getting horrible bouts of cramp in my legs which to say the least, is hardly pleasant.

Ye should be watchin the wrestling. Santino Marrella was dancin in eez y-fronts wae ZZ Tops a minute ago.

Edited by The Hurricane

Ye should be watchin the wrestling. Santino Marrella was dancin in eez y-fronts wae ZZ Tops a minute ago.

I feel a strongly worded letter coming on. The main road where all the buses come down from in East Kilbride is closed due to roadworks, playing havoc with the routes, therefore the buses I normally get have been diverted across the other side of the town.

The one bus that now should be passing my bit in its place decided not to show up this morning and thus getting me into work late. The roadworks, as is my understanding, have been planned for months, but when did First Bus decide to inform the punters of these route alterations? Sunday! F****** SUNDAY!!

Mrs Doctor, not from EK, was taken on a grand tour of my hometown yesterday when she finished her work and was panicking as she didn't know where she was, only to be told by the driver that he wasn't going to the place on his destination board. WTF?!!

Luckily she recognised a local landmark and got off there and got a taxi, only to be fleeced an extra £3, because that b*****d road near my bit, where the buses come down, is closed. :angry::angry:

Luckily she recognised a local landmark and got off there and got a taxi, only to be fleeced an extra £3, because that b*****d road near my bit, where the buses come down, is closed. :angry::angry:

In East Kilbride...What was it a roundabout.??

no matter how many times that i hassle to get work, i always get overlooked. The joys of being an apprentice <_<

Nice new road outside your work,do you have friends on the council?