Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Be thankful that it was 3-0. Berwick get chuffed by more when they visit.

We were doing ok at 0-0 until the last ten minutes when we just collapsed.

I feel for Berwick now :lol: that was just be a nightmare

We were doing ok at 0-0 until the last ten minutes when we just collapsed.

I feel for Berwick now :lol: that was just be a nightmare

Makes a change from the days when County couldn't beat Clyde even if we pumped you for 90 minutes. Our record vs Clyde is slowly improving.

When did this happen? :o

I'd offer to buy you a pint before the game as compensation but you might turn out to be a w****r. :P

must have only been yesterday. three games in the first six days of our new season. thanks SPL, really <_<

:lol: harsh, but not entirely false...

must have only been yesterday. three games in the first six days of our new season. thanks SPL, really <_<

:lol: harsh, but not entirely false...

All joking aside this is fucking shocking. I know if the game was at Tynecastle and had been switched to Monday night I would be livid.

From an Arab perspective a home game against Hearts or Aberdeen is arguably the best start to the season in terms of a test of strength and a decent crowd outside the bigot brothers. How many Jambos will be there now?

BTW is that an admission from a jambo that he's a w****r? I think the world should know. :rolleyes:

All joking aside this is fucking shocking. I know if the game was at Tynecastle and had been switched to Monday night I would be livid.

From an Arab perspective a home game against Hearts or Aberdeen is arguably the best start to the season in terms of a test of strength and a decent crowd outside the bigot brothers. How many Jambos will be there now?

BTW is that an admission from a jambo that he's a w****r? I think the world should know. :rolleyes:

it's definitely not amusing anyway. We were originally meant to take about 3,500 if i'm not mistaken. I would hazard a guess at it dropping by a thousand at most.

That aside I usually dont go to many games as i play football on saturday, although i go when i can. Although i am a little tempted now to make the journey up now as i can go straight up from my work.

one step at a time now.

Sky sports score centre

they are only updating the NE section of the challenge cup at half time and full time whilst the SW section is updated all the time or something like that

Pfft. Lat season the bus broke down in Stranraer after the game. That was a fucking nightmare.

:lol::lol:

I remember that, I went the second time (think you were there) and there was no problems.

Sky sports score centre

they are only updating the NE section of the challenge cup at half time and full time whilst the SW section is updated all the time or something like that

Yep, find that very strange indeed especially when you realise that Stenhousemuir and Stirling are only about 10 miles apart but they're only covering one of them.

Every other scores website is covering all 13 so i've no idea what's going on with the Sky website as there will be someone from the Press Association providing updates.

Best stick to Radio Scotland...

Guest Dunc?
is it wrong that i find Amelle Berrabah slightly attractive?

The wrestler? Yes, it's wrong that you find him slightly attractive.

Yep, find that very strange indeed especially when you realise that Stenhousemuir and Stirling are only about 10 miles apart but they're only covering one of them.

Every other scores website is covering all 13 so i've no idea what's going on with the Sky website as there will be someone from the Press Association providing updates.

Best stick to Radio Scotland...

North East is being updated live. :huh: