Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have glasses,I went to the Doctor a while back and he took blood and told me that my cholesterol was too high,and maybe that is why I was getting really bad headaches,I also got some other tablets that block the pain some way or another,but I have to take those before I get a headache and that isn't always possible,and if I take them after I get a headache it makes it ten times worse.

I think I'll make an appointment at the Doctors.

Edit: Just to say,I get pain in my lower back to,I never used to have it untill I after I gave birth.

I've always had niggles in my back, but it seems to run in my family, we all have some sort of trouble. It's gotten worse after each baby. I've had a few days where I've not been able to move it's so sore, and all I get told is "Keep moving to stop it stiffening up", which would be fine if I could get moving in the first place. Thankfully, I've not had any trouble with it for a few months now.

I've always had niggles in my back, but it seems to run in my family, we all have some sort of trouble. It's gotten worse after each baby. I've had a few days where I've not been able to move it's so sore, and all I get told is "Keep moving to stop it stiffening up", which would be fine if I could get moving in the first place. Thankfully, I've not had any trouble with it for a few months now.

My Dad has a trapped nerve in his lower back and needs sticks to get about,I sometimes get a shooting pain from my back right down my leg if I have done too much around the house,if that happens I get the hot water bottle out and lie in bed for a while untill it's a bit better,or I can at least walk again. :ph34r:

I love the hot water bottle treatment. I was decorating in here when we first moved in with one stuck in the back of my trousers and secured in place with my belt. :lol:

It fixes so many things. :lol: Though I don't think having a Tigger water bottle cover is a good thing when your a grown up. :ph34r:

exactly! its like "ooh best treatment is to keep moving", oh is that right well why dont you strap me to the hospital bed and push it down a hill then.

I now have repeat recurring prescription for diclofenac anti inflams. they are ok but lack a proper painkiller element so I take co-codamol with them when I have unbearable levels of ache.

I have thankfully not had a baby.

It fixes so many things. :lol: Though I don't think having a Tigger water bottle cover is a good thing when your a grown up. :ph34r:

The ex has a Honk Kong Phooey one that doubles as a Jama case so her nightie is nice and warm when she get's ready for bed. :) It's good to hold against your tummy when you have period pains as well.....so I was told. :huh:

I'd quite like a Tigger one. I much prefer Eeyore though. I wonder if you can get them.

exactly! its like "ooh best treatment is to keep moving", oh is that right well why dont you strap me to the hospital bed and push it down a hill then.

I now have repeat recurring prescription for diclofenac anti inflams. they are ok but lack a proper painkiller element so I take co-codamol with them when I have unbearable levels of ache.

I have thankfully not had a baby.

I used to get Co-dydramol for my back and it was fantastic. It didn't take the pain away, but a few of them and I was somewhere else entirely! I had Diclofenac after the section with Charlie, and it didn't do a damn thing. They also gave me Paracetamol. Aye, they've sliced a hole in my stomach which they've then stretched open and fiddled about in to get my son out and Paracetamol was what they gave me to help with my pain. Little fucking wonder I couldn't walk after. :rolleyes:

Guest The Phoenix

Leave the wee man from Cupar, Fife alone.* :angry:

*Anyone who hasn't spend some part of their existence, so far, doing something completely pointless is exempt from the above.

I'd quite like a Tigger one. I much prefer Eeyore though. I wonder if you can get them.

I used to get Co-dydramol for my back and it was fantastic. It didn't take the pain away, but a few of them and I was somewhere else entirely! I had Diclofenac after the section with Charlie, and it didn't do a damn thing. They also gave me Paracetamol. Aye, they've sliced a hole in my stomach which they've then stretched open and fiddled about in to get my son out and Paracetamol was what they gave me to help with my pain. Little fucking wonder I couldn't walk after. :rolleyes:

Boots would be your best bet,well that's were I got mine from.

Paracetamol never helped anyone when they are in that much pain after having a section! I admit I never had a section,but being ripped from back to front and being told to go to the toilet after just giving birth is no bloody picnic,and paracetamol was the last thing I needed for the pain. :(

Boots would be your best bet,well that's were I got mine from.

Paracetamol never helped anyone when they are in that much pain after having a section! I admit I never had a section,but being ripped from back to front and being told to go to the toilet after just giving birth is no bloody picnic,and paracetamol was the last thing I needed for the pain. :(

Had the same thing with my second. I had to be taken to theatre and given a spinal, so there was bugger all chance of them making me get up to go anywhere! They told me there and then that any other children I had should be a section as I just wasn't built for the job. :ph34r::lol:

Edited by Lyn-Marie

Had the same thing with my second. I had to be taken to theatre and given a spinal, so there was bugger all chance of them making me get up to go anywhere! They told me there and then that any other children I had should be a section as I just wasn't built for the job. :ph34r::lol:

All I got was stitched up there and then,no painkillers and no spinal,not that it would have worked anyway,as the one I had when I was in labour did nothing. The midwife asked me what hight I was and I told her 5ft 1" she said I'd be ok......Yeah right,took me 16 hours to push the baby out with no painkillers at all. :angry:

Leave the wee man from Cupar, Fife alone.* :angry:

*Anyone who hasn't spend some part of their existence, so far, doing something completely pointless is exempt from the above.

I was bored at work one night and took it upon myself to count how many sections there are in a spreadsheet.

I must have been pressing down on the cursor for about 10 minutes before someone pointed out the wonders of the 'end' button.