Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Imagine having to work, AT WORK!!!

The shame.

Once you get out into the big bad world of work, you will realise that the idea is to get as much pay for as little effort as possible.

That is what made Britain Great..

Imagine having to work, AT WORK!!!

The shame.

I know, and I'm the office manager. I obviously haven't managed very well! :rolleyes::lol:

Once you get out into the big bad world of work, you will realise that the idea is to get as much pay for as little effort as possible.

That is what made Britain Great..

Exactly, Capy, exactly! ;)

Now, I'm not having a pop at you, but seriously, how is it even possible to make that many posts in one day? How long did that take you? I'm sure there was much better things you could have been doing.

Have you tried wanking?

Easy really. I was busy watching jaws 3 and it was shite so I start on the Platinum whooring thread. Probably took around 15 minutes or so with breaks. :(

Easy really. I was busy watching jaws 3 and it was shite so I start on the Platinum whooring thread. Probably took around 15 minutes or so with breaks. :(

Whit!?

Surely even just posting a smiley or whatever, waiting on the page to refresh, then doing the same again for 15 minutes wouldn't get you to 1000?

Ach i don't know, as long as you enjoyed yourself.

I have had a sore head for a week and two days now. I take tablets and they work for a few hours and then the sore head is back again,I have gone through nearly two packs of tablets. :angry:

Whit!?

Surely even just posting a smiley or whatever, waiting on the page to refresh, then doing the same again for 15 minutes wouldn't get you to 1000?

Ach i don't know, as long as you enjoyed yourself.

No. There is a way to do it that you just keep clicking add reply over and over again. The way you have said would take forever.

I have had a sore head for a week and two days now. I take tablets and they work for a few hours and then the sore head is back again,I have gone through nearly two packs of tablets. :angry:

Go and see your optician and if your eyes are ok, go and see the doctor. I had something similar a while back and it turned out it was related to my back pain (I have weak muscles in my lower back which then puts a strain elsewhere, meaning I can get pain anywhere transferred from my spine). The doctor can probably give you some more effective painkillers as well if needed.

Go and see your optician and if your eyes are ok, go and see the doctor. I had something similar a while back and it turned out it was related to my back pain (I have weak muscles in my lower back which then puts a strain elsewhere, meaning I can get pain anywhere transferred from my spine). The doctor can probably give you some more effective painkillers as well if needed.

I have glasses,I went to the Doctor a while back and he took blood and told me that my cholesterol was too high,and maybe that is why I was getting really bad headaches,I also got some other tablets that block the pain some way or another,but I have to take those before I get a headache and that isn't always possible,and if I take them after I get a headache it makes it ten times worse.

I think I'll make an appointment at the Doctors.

Edit: Just to say,I get pain in my lower back to,I never used to have it untill I after I gave birth.

Edited by saints1884

I have glasses,I went to the Doctor a while back and he took blood and told me that my cholesterol was too high,and maybe that is why I was getting really bad headaches,I also got some other tablets that block the pain some way or another,but I have to take those before I get a headache and that isn't always possible,and if I take them after I get a headache it makes it ten times worse.

I think I'll make an appointment at the Doctors.

Edit: Just to say,I get pain in my lower back to,I never used to have it untill I after I gave birth.

I've always had niggles in my back, but it seems to run in my family, we all have some sort of trouble. It's gotten worse after each baby. I've had a few days where I've not been able to move it's so sore, and all I get told is "Keep moving to stop it stiffening up", which would be fine if I could get moving in the first place. Thankfully, I've not had any trouble with it for a few months now.

I've always had niggles in my back, but it seems to run in my family, we all have some sort of trouble. It's gotten worse after each baby. I've had a few days where I've not been able to move it's so sore, and all I get told is "Keep moving to stop it stiffening up", which would be fine if I could get moving in the first place. Thankfully, I've not had any trouble with it for a few months now.

My Dad has a trapped nerve in his lower back and needs sticks to get about,I sometimes get a shooting pain from my back right down my leg if I have done too much around the house,if that happens I get the hot water bottle out and lie in bed for a while untill it's a bit better,or I can at least walk again. :ph34r:

I love the hot water bottle treatment. I was decorating in here when we first moved in with one stuck in the back of my trousers and secured in place with my belt. :lol:

It fixes so many things. :lol: Though I don't think having a Tigger water bottle cover is a good thing when your a grown up. :ph34r: