Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Back at work today :(

Recovered from the birthday celebrations??

The weather!

Aye pissing down in Edinburgh.There are two cruise ships in Leith this morning god knows what they make of the weather...i wonder if any of them are American..don't mention Libya..i did once but i think i got away with it..

Knocked me for 6 that one if its the guy I'm thinking of. His user profile said he was only 19 so if it is the same chap he musta been on the wind up. Won PnB pisshead of the year 08.

I'm sure one or two of the Ayr posters in here will know if the user name is right or not. But the more I saw him post the more sense it made. Yiou would have though he was just a jaked old waster if you saw him. And I suppose he was a bit. But the guy was a total maths genius. My old mans friend worked alongside him for many years and they were polar opposites, but both total nervous wrecks. One used drink to get him by. The other took a different path.

I'll miss seeing Bobby wandering about looking like Robinson Crusoe with his roll up floating and his filthy nicotene stained fingers and beard.

For all the guys troubles he was very well liked and had total respect of the people he worked with. A good guy. Really sad he's gone now.

Recovered from the birthday celebrations??

Not really celebrations, more a case of sitting in the house playing Champ Manager and watching DVD's all day. I recommend "The Hangover" by the way. Cracking film :D

I'm sure one or two of the Ayr posters in here will know if the user name is right or not. But the more I saw him post the more sense it made. Yiou would have though he was just a jaked old waster if you saw him. And I suppose he was a bit. But the guy was a total maths genius. My old mans friend worked alongside him for many years and they were polar opposites, but both total nervous wrecks. One used drink to get him by. The other took a different path.

I'll miss seeing Bobby wandering about looking like Robinson Crusoe with his roll up floating and his filthy nicotene stained fingers and beard.

For all the guys troubles he was very well liked and had total respect of the people he worked with. A good guy. Really sad he's gone now.

I remember Bobby at school , was always missing from classes on a Monday as he'd been locked up over the weekend.(Who said following Ayr United wasn't fun ?)

Most lunchtimes at school were 'liquid' ones , for him and two other teachers (can't remember their names , one taught Geography the other one English)

Anyways a likeable cnut , who I'm sure will be well missed. R.I.P

I didn't know him, but I knew who he was and it's a sad loss right enough. R.I.P.

He wasn't Severus Snape on here, I know who that is too.

had the piss taken out of me yesterday by some foreign bird

i was walking in front of her in the corridor and she went 'Oh, a ginger man, wow' <_<

She wasn't taking the piss, she was making an observation. Get over it.

Guest The Phoenix

i was walking in front of her in the corridor and she went 'Oh, a ginger man, wow' <_<

You sure she was foreign as opposed to just observant?

I'd have expected some sort of "twang" to her comment -

e.g. If she was French - Oooh La La, Mon Dieu! Un homme au gingembre!!

yes, im pretty sure she was foreign

how many scottish people do you see speaking in a ukrainian accent and called an unpronounceable name?

The weather!

Aye, it's absolutely wringing wet in Paisley too! Tail end of hurricane Bill apparently! <_<

:lol:

Or even -

Oh, ein Ingwermann, wow! - ¡Oh, un hombre del jengibre, guau! - Oh, un uomo dello zenzero, distorsione di velocità! - OH, ένα άτομο πιπεροριζών, καταπληκτική επιτυχία! - Oh, человек имбиря, вау! - ああ、ショウガの人、ワウ! - Oh, een gembermens, wow!

B)

how many scottish people do you see speaking in a ukrainian accent and called an unpronounceable name?

Ah, Ukrainian - Ах, імбир людини, Wow! ;)

She may have been Polish though - Oh, ginger człowiek, wow!

Or even Lithuanian - Oi, imbieras vyras, wow!

Or Lativian - Ak, ingveru Vīrietis, wow!

:D

Guest The Phoenix

To be honest, fafc, without wishing to add to your troubles, I've never seen anyone speaking, let alone a Scottish person. :(